Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Version for Farm Story

Executive Chef
    KP, that new tree is a full 24 hours instead of 22 like the rest.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 4fbethannfarmer View Post
    I am @ lvl 26, Android 2.2 smart phone sidekick, THE KOI POND, everyone has one and available to them, so what is wrong w/my game? I am currently all updated and the pond is not in the market store. HELP!!
    Look under Animals

Farm Supplier
    Ok I've waited a few days to add this, but maby I'm not the only one. For the new "tasks" constantly blinking on my screen I have been trying to complete them asap and get rid of them. But the one for buying and collecting from pigs wont go away!! I've bought them and collected from them over and over and still it's not completed. Please TL if I have to put up with these stupid things taking up my screen and blinking all the time at least make them work properly. Please someone fix this!! It's already not fair that I got stuck with them @ level 86.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Redc View Post
    Ok I've waited a few days to add this, but maby I'm not the only one. For the new "tasks" constantly blinking on my screen I have been trying to complete them asap and get rid of them. But the one for buying and collecting from pigs wont go away!! I've bought them and collected from them over and over and still it's not completed. Please TL if I have to put up with these stupid things taking up my screen and blinking all the time at least make them work properly. Please someone fix this!! It's already not fair that I got stuck with them @ level 86.
    Redc

I have seen this same complaint around. Can you start up a new thread in Farm feedback section for me? Once you get it set up, I will meet you over there to start a bug report thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm also having problem with gifting nbs and accepting gifts from nbs. Also, a problem with being kicked offline, but am able to return to the game. Always getting out of sync even after I have just sync my IPAD. Thank you and please look into this matter. If we had an update to download I haven't downloaded any updates.

Also, I haven't gifted in two days because of this problem. It has been since TL did maintenance. Please help. You have always helped in the past.

Bride
    Last edited by bride2long; 09-22-11 at 06:13 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bride2long View Post
    I'm also having problem with gifting nbs and accepting gifts from nbs. Also, a problem with being kicked offline, but am able to return to the game. Always getting out of sync even after I have just sync my IPAD. Thank you and please look into this matter. If we had an update to download I haven't downloaded any updates.

Also, I haven't gifted in two days because of this problem. It has been since TL did maintenance. Please help. You have always helped in the past.

Bride
    Please see current bug thread https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...imited-gifting
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Kooky, see my post on the link u provided. You happen to be one of my neighbors that the gifting seems to be wacky with!

Rhino Keeper
    It seems that a rogue screen/popup has attached itself to or is piggy-backing the gifting confirmation popup. The rogue screen is titled Friend Invite or something like that. This screen appears only the first time I send out gifts for the day. There is a picture of Farmer Ted on the screen and it says something about earning xp. It usually zips offscreen after half a second.

I'm on HTC Inspire
    Android 1.2.2
    FS latest from Market (1.4.3?)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by pattisue1 View Post
    It seems that a rogue screen/popup has attached itself to or is piggy-backing the gifting confirmation popup. The rogue screen is titled Friend Invite or something like that. This screen appears only the first time I send out gifts for the day. There is a picture of Farmer Ted on the screen and it says something about earning xp. It usually zips offscreen after half a second.

I'm on HTC Inspire
    Android 1.2.2
    FS latest from Market (1.4.3?)
    I also have this. I thought I was seeing things. I'm HTC desire, Android gingerbread, fs latest version.

I'm having problems with posting comments to nbr's wall. Tried uninstalling
    and reinstalling farm story. Also turned phone off and back on again, cleared
    cache too. Nothing helps. I get a message " comments can only be one line" when
    all I have typed was "wtrd bk, Enjoy! 8id- Marillia" Don't have a clue as to what to do.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast