Thread: Suggestions!

Fashion Designer

Exclamation Suggestions!

hey i got more suggestions! pls post ur own too! comment on mine! here they are..
    ok so i was think where u can have a chatting club! u no so theres 2 doors one for people to go in and ur avatar can wlk around and meet others! the other door u pay 1 gem and theres more and special stuff but u do the same thing sorta!
    also more expansions would be nice or a secound story! with and elevator u can click on so tht theres two levels!
    also a contest button! with a contest page! we all do contest so y not? the contest button allows u to make one and it will be advertised on the contest page! u can choose between a voting contest or a best dressed contest to host! then the contest page shows u which contests are availible!
    thnxs for reading

Fashion Designer
    Aww no suggestions? Ok well i hav another one and its a next button so we dnt hav to keep clicking wen we like nbrs btw feel free to post! Lol

Executive Chef
    second story sounds good. maybe cheaper expansions or bigger expansions. also the next button sounds great. i think a Neighbor Search Button would be great. then instead of scrolling.... scrolling.... scrolling... you can type your neighbor's boutique and visit them. i think mystery boxes should be 20 gems not 24. maybe for best dressed avatar contests we could ask TL for prizes so we can actually give a "prize" to the winner (likes are lame and probably the only "prize"). maybe there can be an avatar contest every month and 20 gems can be for 1st place, 10 for 2nd, and 5 for 3rd.

Fashion Designer
    those are great! i think the avatar contest for gems are too easy tho cuz then u can just have one every mnth and give gems to friends instead of like judging lol maybe we can host a contest every mnth and the prizes could be like 500 coins or sumthing oh and likes every day lol even tho theyre a lil stupid:P

Executive Chef
    I really want another FOUNTAIN!

Fashion Designer
    lol ikr! espicially the aquarious fountain!!

Rhino Keeper
    I love your suggestions!
    And having your avatar walking around would be so nice or at least your avi standing somewhere in the boutique it's good to look at your char walking around looking fab haha
    And ya having contests is fun espicelly that FashS don't have badges or quests so it will be fun to have contests or something

Farm Supplier
    I want the elavator to go to next floor...even i was thinking that

Fashion Designer
    I'm somewhere in Asia but wishes to be in New York
    Quote Originally Posted by anujagupta View Post
    I want the elavator to go to next floor...even i was thinking that
    Me too! It be so coooooll