Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: "We were unable to send the material to your friend" message

Senior Moderator
    Yes, I didn't have to do anything other then open my game. (I'm one of those that is OCD on apps being closed out/ tasks ****ed lol)

Happy Dance Time!

And one just for sissy8

Last edited by greygull; 09-12-11 at 06:37 PM.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

The Honorable Panda
    I do not play RS but I am very excited for all of you. Doing the "panda" happy dance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Fixed for me. No reinstall. Just suddenly started working again.

Host(ess)
    I was also having the material request issues, in BS and RS, but that was cleared up yesterday afternoon. I now have another issue in RS; no hostess and the customers are stuck at the door. I have turned my phone off and on, but it doesn't change anything. device: iPhone 4 ver. 4.3.5 3G

Fashion Designer
    So glad they fixed this! And that it didn't take as long as the 1-plate gift issue seems to be taking to fix (going on 5+ weeks now?). Although this morning it wiped out 10 pending gifts I hadn't accepted yet (they just disappeared from my message feed) and closing and starting the game again didn't help. But I'm so used to the game being so buggy that I can live with this as minor compared to some of the other problems it has.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 37dog View Post
    I was also having the material request issues, in BS and RS, but that was cleared up yesterday afternoon. I now have another issue in RS; no hostess and the customers are stuck at the door. I have turned my phone off and on, but it doesn't change anything. device: iPhone 4 ver. 4.3.5 3G
    try moving your register in an open space to see if hostess comes back . Make sure nothing is in front or back of register. Make sure there is a clear path from the door to your tables.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

We were unable to send material to your friend"

I too, for like 4 days have not been able to send neighbors the material they have requested. At first I thought it was just me but now I see many others is having the same problem. Is there a fix for this. It is also happening in Bakery Story.

Quote Originally Posted by tbray10 View Post
    We were unable to send material to your friend"

I too, for like 4 days have not been able to send neighbors the material they have requested. At first I thought it was just me but now I see many others is having the same problem. Is there a fix for this. It is also happening in Bakery Story.
    looks like the problem is fixed

New Resident
    Thanks TL for solving this. As with the others it just started working again. 

Fashion Designer
    I think this bug is back! Tried to send parts to two neighbors and got this message. Not "your friend has received the maximum of 20 parts" or whateverthehell the verbiage is when you've accepted the max, but the same error message we were receiving last time. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast