Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Teamlava team please read and response

Farm Supplier

Teamlava team please read and response

I have read a number of threads and noticed most of us only can express our concern but I don't see any reply from Teamlaver, is this a customer service? I think we all know the answer!
    Reason I am writing here is I would like to highlight to TeamLava that we love your game but we also need you to take our feed back and make any improvement. I believe a lots of us have spend a lot of money for your games like Bakery Story...etc.
    Below are some of my concern and suggestion that really hope your team do take it seriously and let us know what's your thought?

1> Most of people ask for Confirm button before they spend the Gem, I believe this is the most important message and you don't want your customer accidentally spend the Gem by mistake!
    2> We notice Level 96 is the highest so far, have your team plan to let the level continue?
    3> The floor space at this moment the largest is 17 x 21, but don't forget your team keep providing new items for us to purchase but if you not let us go beyong 17 x 21 floor space, how are we going to display the items we purchased? If you can do this, I am sure a lot of people welcome this and might end up buy more gems which ultimately spend more money to your company right?
    4> The most disgusting and unfair are those mystery box, each mystery box cost at least 24 gems, there are so many people complained so many times they end up getting the same items twice or 3 times, (i am one of them). The way you promoting this mystery box/prize it is just like gambling and you are the only winner, I am planning to seek for Legal advice is this a fair games to consumer? We believe we all love to see if you can have those nice degin items just listed under the design box and we can select the items we want, you can set up different item require diff qty of gems, this is what call Fair game!

As i said, I love Bakery story so much and i have spend over few hundred dollars so far and i hope your company do respect our concern and do take some of the valuable feed back and improve the game design to make everyone happy!

Not sure this mail will be just like the others get ignored but I do feel like to express my/our conern!
    Thanks

Completely Agreed!

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    As this is a forum, which has GM (TL Staff) and some excellent player Mods feeding back to him, I find it a bit of a stretch to say they don't listen. Things take time to implement, if even feasible. And, think about what we have got: our peacock, farm truck, actual weekly updates, new items for profit; loads!
    You do have valid points here about what we might want to improve though:
    1-A lot of people want a Confirm button...personally I think it'd get in the way and that a gem purchased on-off system would work better
    2-This is one of the things that takes time to think about, though I'm sure TL are considering it.
    3-There is a bit of a fine balance needed here; they don't want to lag the games by overloading them.
    4-You aren't required to buy boxes; they have previously put in a script to reduce duplicates. I'd recommend buying them one-at-a-time (exit and force close the game BEFORE buying a second). As it is not necessary to gamble, it's fine. You get to choose.

Thanks for posting these: it's quite useful I think, to have all of the main feedback in one place for them.

Grand Emperor
    Personally I don't think the duplicates issue was improved, or if it was the improvement was made it is so minute it is not good enough.

Farm Supplier
    Hope they will reply us with a proper answer, just thought of one more thing, since most of the items now require gem to purchase, so I am thinking what is the point to have the coins? I now have over $3.5M but it all it does is keep adding but we can't spend it now, maybe a good idea that TL will have an option for us to use the coins to exchange for GEM! Even say every $1M coins exchange for 24 GEMS which i don't mind. We need motivation to give us reason to continue this game :-) For the Duplication you mentioned, I now have more than 20 items are repeated and I did do the hard turn off and purchase but the issue still there. Imagine 20 x 24 gems is 280 gems which is almost another $100 wasted. This is why i bring up this and hope we can all raise our voice to ask TL to give us the option to pick the goodies that we use real money to purchase! I still thinking the way it works now is "Chance of win" which does relate to gamble issue. Don't get me wrong, I do think your reply is very neutral though! Once again, will see TL going to reply this thread??? Have a nice day Rachael!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ozoz12 View Post
    Hope they will reply us with a proper answer, just thought of one more thing, since most of the items now require gem to purchase, so I am thinking what is the point to have the coins? I now have over $3.5M but it all it does is keep adding but we can't spend it now, maybe a good idea that TL will have an option for us to use the coins to exchange for GEM! Even say every $1M coins exchange for 24 GEMS which i don't mind. We need motivation to give us reason to continue this game :-) For the Duplication you mentioned, I now have more than 20 items are repeated and I did do the hard turn off and purchase but the issue still there. Imagine 20 x 24 gems is 280 gems which is almost another $100 wasted. This is why i bring up this and hope we can all raise our voice to ask TL to give us the option to pick the goodies that we use real money to purchase! I still thinking the way it works now is "Chance of win" which does relate to gamble issue. Don't get me wrong, I do think your reply is very neutral though! Once again, will see TL going to reply this thread??? Have a nice day Rachael!
    Well, TL operate on PDT; give thema chance to get on!
    I definately see your point; just one thing to point out- GM said that about half of last month's updates were coins. So Badger8 had the initiative to keep a check on everything in the next 4 updates and see our findings (I say our because I'm taking care of making note of Farm updates and *someone*'s taking care of Fashion updates. It'll be interesting to see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael98 View Post
    1-A lot of people want a Confirm button...personally I think it'd get in the way and that a gem purchased on-off system would work better
    :.
    it was never about the accidental purchased of gems for me and for many others too
    it is about accidental spending of gems that i have on boxes, slot , finishing a dish
    iam too careful while playing but it takes out the fun when u have to worry about ur gems in a game where alot of tapping is involved to play

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ozoz12 View Post
    I have read a number of threads and noticed most of us only can express our concern but I don't see any reply from Teamlaver, is this a customer service? I think we all know the answer!
    Reason I am writing here is I would like to highlight to TeamLava that we love your game but we also need you to take our feed back and make any improvement. I believe a lots of us have spend a lot of money for your games like Bakery Story...etc.
    Below are some of my concern and suggestion that really hope your team do take it seriously and let us know what's your thought?

1> Most of people ask for Confirm button before they spend the Gem, I believe this is the most important message and you don't want your customer accidentally spend the Gem by mistake!
    2> We notice Level 96 is the highest so far, have your team plan to let the level continue?
    3> The floor space at this moment the largest is 17 x 21, but don't forget your team keep providing new items for us to purchase but if you not let us go beyong 17 x 21 floor space, how are we going to display the items we purchased? If you can do this, I am sure a lot of people welcome this and might end up buy more gems which ultimately spend more money to your company right?
    4> The most disgusting and unfair are those mystery box, each mystery box cost at least 24 gems, there are so many people complained so many times they end up getting the same items twice or 3 times, (i am one of them). The way you promoting this mystery box/prize it is just like gambling and you are the only winner, I am planning to seek for Legal advice is this a fair games to consumer? We believe we all love to see if you can have those nice degin items just listed under the design box and we can select the items we want, you can set up different item require diff qty of gems, this is what call Fair game!

As i said, I love Bakery story so much and i have spend over few hundred dollars so far and i hope your company do respect our concern and do take some of the valuable feed back and improve the game design to make everyone happy!

Not sure this mail will be just like the others get ignored but I do feel like to express my/our conern!
    Thanks
    Hi ozoz et al.,

I do respond to these threads. Unfortunately, the Search functionality isn't used to often, and I tend to have too answer multiple times.

1) We do have confirmation actions for the majority of the purchases, though sometimes users don't see them if they tap through too quickly. I can pass any feedback you have on specific actions you feel aren't registering correctly to our development team.
    2) There aren't any current plans to raise the level cap, but again, I can recommend that to the dev team if enough users show an interest.
    3) We would like to add extensions as well, but the larger the bakery/restaurant/etc., the more resources it utilizes on your device -- i.e. the higher chance for lagging, etc. (this is especially true for older devices with less memory). It's an issue we're working on.
    4) I'm sorry if you don't like the Box items, but these aren't a required part of the game; you don't have to purchase them if you do not want these items.

Banned
    The ratio of feedback from such a large community is minuscule on the forums. As more and more issues arise the vast majority will be driven up here to repeat what few have said, elevate to Allievaite.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiianmomma View Post
    The ratio of feedback from such a large community is minuscule on the forums. As more and more issues arise the vast majority will be driven up here to repeat what few have said, elevate to Allievaite.
    I reckon TL should push popups about here; but you're correct-very few players actually come here (less still regularly contribute).

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast