Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Incomplete neighbor list when requesting parts and gifting

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    If there is still a problem, after you gift the half of th neighbors that first show up, go back and gift the others. Their gift buttons will still be lit and they'll show up after you select a gift
    nmishii
    I am trying to keep up.,,.lol.. Are you saying that you can hit all nbrs but you have to do in two steps? Or are you still not able to send requests to certain nbrs?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    I let all my gifting re-sync to be at the same time again but I'm not able to gift more then a few neighbors at a time. It just gives me a list of a few at a time. So it took me like ten "rounds" of gifting all at once to get everyone

Grand Emperor
    I can gift all nbrs in 2 times. But I can only request parts from the list of every other nbr. I tried various ways to try to get the other half to show up like they eventually do while gifting, but can't figure it out

Grand Emperor
    Yup. It's annoying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I can gift all nbrs in 2 times. But I can only request parts from the list of every other nbr. I tried various ways to try to get the other half to show up like they eventually do while gifting, but can't figure it out
    Hmm. Have you tried waiting an entire day so gifting and requesting will be reset after 24 hours?

The Honorable Panda
    Okay I am going to go ahead and see if I can find out something.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    There's an exclamation mark above my koi pond. It isn't finished yet but every time I tap it, the game force closes..
    materials request list not complete.
    And can't send gifts in once, list is incomplete
    And still no notifications btw
    Farm storyPatriesflowers level 127

Trainer of Team Magenta#Pinkster#Patriesflowers in The First Ever FPGC Half Medley Race

Finally a new phone
    Samsung Galaxy Note
    Android 4.0

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyWuzHere View Post
    Hmm. Have you tried waiting an entire day so gifting and requesting will be reset after 24 hours?
    I didn't gift today, but I had already planned that since I needed to reset earlier this week but waited until now, since I was going to be out of town. I can't believe that will fix this. My gift list is always synched up.

I've only requested parts on Friday and Saturday since the update was on Friday. It was incorrect on both days.

There is a bug in the update that is affecting others than me in the same way, or a long shot is we're all doing something wrong.

Banned
    ah yes for me too since the pond came out I'm not able to collect my gifts properly with it giving a sync message and reverting back full and I'm not able to fulfill my neighbors request for materials as the very same action repeats itself with sync que

Rhino Keeper
    On ipad, there are 2 columns on this screen. It me, it sounds almost like the window is not wide enough to show both columns on the android. Is this how it seems to you? I wonder if you Only selected the first person and complete the gift/request process, if it would then show your 2nd set of neighbors?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast