Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Incomplete neighbor list when requesting parts and gifting

Grand Emperor

Incomplete neighbor list when requesting parts and gifting

I updated to the latest android version 1.3.1 yesterday to get the constructables. When I went to request parts, only half my neighbor list became available. Every other neighbor. I thought it was a planned change and I would be able to ask the other half the next day.

Later, when I tried to gift, all nbrs were displayed and when I hit the Gift button and selected a gift, the same half of my nbrs were displayed. I can go back and select the nbrs who did not show up and gift them, but not ideal.

Today when I tried to request parts the same half of my nbrs showed up.

I have 35 nbrs so I can only request 18 parts a day.

I tried restarting, reinstalled, restarted, etc. No change.

Am I the only one? Can this be fixed?

Samsung Epic 4G, v2.2.1. Farm Story 1.3.1

Rhino Keeper
    i have the same issue as you. i believe it may have to do with the fact that androids who havent updated the game yet cant see materials so you cant request materials from them.

so, maybe the neighbours who arent on your list when requesting materials are androids?

Executive Chef
    Basically you can only ask for parts / gift every 24 hours. It doesn't reset at midnight. So if you went 24 hours WITHOUT asking for parts or gifting, they'd all go bam onto one list because you can do it at the same time. As long as you keep going along with it though, it'll never be complete. I noticed this when my I had to gift back new neighbors at different times of the day because I was gifting them as soon as I added them. Now I wait until I'm gifting everyone else to send that first gift and they all stay at the same time b

The Honorable Panda
    Not sure. I play on idevice. I know gifting regular gifts has always been different between android and idevice users. Let me know what happens tomorrow.
    I will check with some of my adroid nbrs to see if they are having the same problem.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Grand Emperor
    I had all my gifting synced to be at the same time. I have the same issues as nmishii. My gifting is all messed up

Executive Chef
    I really think the ONLY way to fix it is not gift at all for a whole day, then you'll be able to get everyone at once.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by joyirene View Post
    I really think the ONLY way to fix it is not gift at all for a whole day, then you'll be able to get everyone at once.
    That's my plan, sorry to half my neighbors today

Grand Emperor
    Thank you for the suggestions. I understand the gifting, requesting, tipping/watering processes and I believe there is something wrong. I can request parts from an android user who hadn't upgraded. I can't request a part from an android user who requested a part from me. The very first time I requested parts ever on fs the list was wrong, and today I was able to send a request to everyone I requested yesterday.

Grand Emperor
    If there is still a problem, after you gift the half of th neighbors that first show up, go back and gift the others. Their gift buttons will still be lit and they'll show up after you select a gift

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    If there is still a problem, after you gift the half of th neighbors that first show up, go back and gift the others. Their gift buttons will still be lit and they'll show up after you select a gift
    Those are the exact problems I'm having too

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast