Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Kidcooker

Banned
    Only an employee can give you that answer sweetheart......hopefully it will be soon as not to leave you hanging in limbo

Banned
    You have been long patient in waiting for a resolution

Senior Moderator
    I do have to ask - do they have a 1-800 number, where you could actually speak to a person instead of emailing? I think I remember seeing it's a Belkin modem?
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Banned
    It's not her router gg, her husbands test farm on his iPad works with no issues....also her own iPads RS and bs run smoothly it's just that farm she transferred that is this issue, coincidentally it was during a update promo

Farm Supplier
    Now my the messages on my wall do not show- I use to be able to see who left me messages but it's says no one has written messages - a on Saturday morning I had about 10 messages

Farm Supplier
    I went on the website to check my statice on my claim. I was surprised that it had been closed and it said that it had been solved September 6. I sent in another claim but it won't do any good. 

Banned
    Oh no.............retry once more babe............since nothing is wrong with your device(s)............your net speed or wifi..........Go Bug Mr.G(Group Magma).........and let him know or refer him here to your thread.......there is a bound to be a whip 'em kealoha techie from support who can actually read "ENGLISH" and HELP you honey........

Farm Supplier
    I have been talking with group magma and nothing yet - but today I was able to visit 4 friends and water them and then I couldn't leave my farm again

Farm Supplier
    I can visit farms that are not my neighbors but I can not visit my neighbors - strange

The Honorable Panda
    I just did a hard reboot on my phone because I was having some issues. Try this.
    Try a hard reset by pressing and holding down on the sleep button while holding down on the home button for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears - ignore the red slider - let go of the buttons and let the iPad restart.
    maybe a wifi file in your phone is having isues. worth a try.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415