Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: New Farm update (with Pond) syn and gifting problems

Rhino Keeper
    I am having the same problem. I cannot accept material requests for gloves and rubber lining and I keep getting the "your farm is out of sync with the server. We have refreshed your farm." pop up windown. I play on an Iphone (4.2.10) both Wi-Fi and 3G

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a way to type in the name of the farm you want to visit rather than picking from a list. There are several farms I would like to look at. Ones not currently accepting new neighbors. Don't know how to get 'visit' button to work for this.

I must say, I have gotten far more help from this forum than from teamlava support. Forum has good people.

Executive Chef
    I noticed I had a material request in RS, when I sent the request a few moments later was pop up days out of sync, and poof same material request is back, this happened several times in a row, so I deleted it, NP. I use IPad 1 with latest OS and was on wifi. FYI.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DRL23411 View Post
    Is there a way to type in the name of the farm you want to visit rather than picking from a list. There are several farms I would like to look at. Ones not currently accepting new neighbors. Don't know how to get 'visit' button to work for this.

I must say, I have gotten far more help from this forum than from teamlava support. Forum has good people.
    Unfortunately, no. It would be a good feature.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Fashion Designer
    I currently have 3 material requests on my news feed. I accept them, okay the confirmation message, and the requests disappear from the screen. But then as soon as i return to my farm, I get a syncing error and they reappear. However, the indicator on my farm doesn't show I have any pending requests. Doing them one at a time, returning to my farm each time, doesn't make a difference, and restarting my device didn't help. I use wifi. Device in sig.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Executive Chef
    They only ask rubber linings so
    Problem still exsists
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Farm Supplier
    same problem, Ipad WIFI latest update for both farm story and IOS 4.3.5. Gifting is no problem.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I had no problems on 3G but when I switched to wifi tonight I went in and got the syn problem when I tried to send materials back.
    oops now I am having same problems on 3G...
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for the feedback. I have flagged this over to GM. I will keep you all posted.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by talyon View Post
    I noticed I had a material request in RS, when I sent the request a few moments later was pop up days out of sync, and poof same material request is back, this happened several times in a row, so I deleted it, NP. I use IPad 1 with latest OS and was on wifi. FYI.
    Talyon

You may want to also report this under the Restaurant Story bugs.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast