Thread: Tamarind Trees?

Tamarind Trees?

I see many neighbors with these trees planted yet I don't have any? Are these trees an update I never received?

Executive Chef
    It was in the update which started to roll out last Friday and reaches players between then and sometimes as late as Tuesday. Annoying for you but I can only guess you've still to get it. Restart your machine - complete switch off - and see if anything turns up.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Sorry to hear that it's rolled out slowly to you. Check your "Featured" section. New this week is also the Farm Truck (35 gems) and Hideout (5,000,000 coins).

I did this and still nothing! I have never had a problem getting the updates until now.

Tried this, nothing. I don't normally have any problems with updates until now. I have an IPad1.

Executive Chef
    OK, try this. Delete your game and download a new one from the App Store. Don't worry, the progress of your game will not be lost - it's kept on the TL Servers, not your iPad.

So, press on the FStory icon until it wobbles. Then hit the X that appears top left of the icon. That deletes it. Go to the App Store and download FS again - this will be the very latest version. May help.

It's still possible the update hasn't reached you yet all the same. Some folk in the past haven't got it until Tuesday.
    Deputy sub-Assistant Racing Clerk to The First Ever FPGC Half Medley
    Principal Clerk (Rtd) to the Joint Clerks and Secretaries of the FPGC

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nanaj0707 View Post
    Tried this, nothing. I don't normally have any problems with updates until now. I have an IPad1.
    If I do not get Friday, I get my on Tuesday. I normally do not get a pop up on Tuesday. The items just show up in the store.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request