Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Constructible Appliance How To

Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    No, I do believe items you've requested do go into your parts list.
    I did a little experiment today and kept track of what I requested and my gifts, plus inventory. I think it is safe to say the extra requested parts go into inventory. YAY! Thanks for your help everyone!

Do you know how to get the goal food???

Nightclub Owner
    No, I do believe items you've requested do go into your parts list.
    I seriously never noticed. Maybe it was because I had a good stockpile I was on Android and couldn't see my parts, but I guess that would make sense since when I did have to request parts for the last constructable TL sent out I seemed to gain quite a few extra parts I don't recall getting as gifts into my supply. I just thought I was having a "blond" moment and didn't realize I accepted that many of that particular part. Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by melissalex View Post
    Do you know how to get the goal food???
    If you have a food item locked as "goal", it was from one of the past holiday goals and isn't available any longer. I really wish TL would just remove those from our lists in the games, since we'll never get them unlocked and they just get in the way when an item we were able to unlock is past those on the list. *sigh*

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I seriously never noticed. Maybe it was because I had a good stockpile I was on Android and couldn't see my parts, but I guess that would make sense since when I did have to request parts for the last constructable TL sent out I seemed to gain quite a few extra parts I don't recall getting as gifts into my supply. I just thought I was having a "blond" moment and didn't realize I accepted that many of that particular part. Oops.
    We're all allowed "blond" moments lol. I'm personally hoping Android gets the ability to see parts soon.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    We're all allowed "blond" moments lol. I'm personally hoping Android gets the ability to see parts soon.
    Not to burst your bubble, but I doubt it. The TL blog even posted about it not being available to Androids and Kindles just the other day, and this time they didn't even state "maybe someday". They just stated they didn't have that option. To me that states "you're not getting it so quit asking". But I could be having another "moment".

Executive Chef
    Still only iOS which I am can see parts

If u sell an appliance can u get another right then or do u have to wait till the next unlock level?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sissybevins View Post
    If u sell an appliance can u get another right then or do u have to wait till the next unlock level?
    You will have another one - but it's much better to just store it. You can have a certain number of appliances on the floor, but storage doesn't have a limit.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Someone thank TL for me! I have all my parts listed in 'gifts' now! Evey good! My android n I are very happy =•D

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast