Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Madeleine tin

Rhino Keeper
    Are all of the special items in the pic from the Madeleine tin or are some from other boxes?

Farm Supplier
    I accidentally bought the Madeline Tin :3 and I got a baking counter inside.

Executive Chef
    They are all from Madeleine tin except stained glass window and fireplace

Rhino Keeper
    I also got some of this box...I've never bought GEMs before..but thant there was 40% off...and I thought..why not..I play a lot and I don't drink and smoke and go to the Disco XDDD so I could buy some cute Items for my Bakery LOL
    Here are 2 of them:

This is my bakery, and the tower-looking thing is called the "Croquem Bouche", which I got out of the Madeleine Tin. (ID: TurtlePie)

Host(ess)
    Okay I just got he Madeline Tin. I've been saving up all my diamonds for a month now and all I got was 1 little tall shrub like the one that's next to the girl statue. THAT'S IT!! Is there suppose to be more cuz if not I would woh to have my diamonds back.

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by xlinax View Post
    Okay I just got he Madeline Tin. I've been saving up all my diamonds for a month now and all I got was 1 little tall shrub like the one that's next to the girl statue. THAT'S IT!! Is there suppose to be more cuz if not I would woh to have my diamonds back.
    No, there are a variety of things, but you only get one at a time.
    It's my guess that you won't be refunded as you chose to buy it, and there are archives here

Grand Emperor
    With gem purchases, it's "All Sales are Final." You will not get a refund whether you intentionally or unintentionally bought something. The bush isn't as bad as some of the other items in the various boxes.

Host(ess)

The only thing I got was a French topiary. I paid 24 gems for this. I just got it today. How long did it take you guys to get your items?

Host(ess)
    I'm sorry the picture I posted above didn't have the image of the French topiary.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast