Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fruit Basket~?

New Resident
    I think the Lemonade Stand is pretty cute

The items are simply adoreable! <3

Rhino Keeper
    one of my nbr got the Fruit Fountain, here the piccie:

my previous screenies with some 4th level, 3rd and 2nd:

Lemonade stand IS cute. I got the punch bowl. It's nice detail, but doesn't fit my theme--bummer.

New Resident
    love the citrus lamp! i saw someone with many citrus lamps- about 10! i thought they would be coin/gem items but i cant buy more boxes just to get one, i just cant! spent loads already!! Add me to see! id- icequ33n

Farm Supplier
    I got the strawberry with mine. I love this basket. I can't wait to save up enough gems to get another. The punch bowl is my favorite. I love the fruit fountain but don't think I have enough room in my restaurant for it.

Farm Supplier
    Where did u find the fruit fountain ..

I feel completely ripped off with these baskets. So far I've bought two fruit baskets and gotten two lame items. As much as these baskets cost, I don't want surprises...especially surprises that don't even remotely fit in with my decor. I can't even change the colors to make them fit better (like I can change hay bale colors in Farm Story). I'm just stuck and I can't get my gems back.

I won't be wasting money on anymore baskets. But I'd like to make a suggestion to TeamLava: Lose the surprise thing and just give users a popup window showing all the possible choices. Let me choose what I need. I would've bought way more items that way and I'd be far more likely to keep buying. As it is, I can't see myself wasting any more money on these things without knowing what I'm getting first. I'm tired of buying stuff that doesn't fit my decor and I shouldn't have to redesign everything to make the stuff I buy fit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12