Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pavlova (please!!!!)

140 68.97%
  • other recipes

63 31.03%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Please vote!!!! Pavlova

Key Lime pie is good ... Pavlova is Heavenly.
    [It] is part of a very small 'Aussie' cuisine.
    But we are not xenophobic about food.
    So, yes we know What Key Lime pie is.
    We also don't ask Americans if
    'Grizzlies' roam your cities. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Omg! That looks so yummy!!!! Gosh, I would love that in the bakery...and malasadas....and tiramisu....and butter rolls....and chantilly cake....and guava chiffon cake....oh..the endless possibilities!

Executive Chef
    I personally think there more than enough votes for Teamlava to consider adding Pavlova to bakery story. This thread has been open since June last year and soon it will have it's first anniversary. Please Teamlava add Pavlova to bakery story! and maybe even restaurant story.

Bring on the Pav!! YUMMO!! Considering us Aussies are cooking foods we've never heard of and getting independence day stuff that means nothing to us, yes PAV WOULD BE AWESOME!!! How about bringing in the Australian Flag when you bring it in?? You could also do lamingtons, Peach Melba, Meat Pie Floats, (a meat pie floating in pea soup maybe better for RS not that many of us have had it). To the above statement, I have NO idea what Key Lime Pie is.. But we're a hot country and citrus grows wild in a lot of yards.. Pavlova is a meringue dish that's still goey on the inside for people who want to know... Who wants to eat Plum pudding or Christmas Fruit cake when you've got this yummy alternative.. Plus the fact that our Christmas is in the middle of summer lol. Pav and flag please!! I reckon if you started an Aussie theme people from all over the world would wanna buy koala's kangaroos platypi and the bird life 

Executive Chef
    Yum! Pavlova.

Pavlova, pavlova, pavlova.

While we're at it what about Anzac biccies (already mentioned somewhere), custard squares, and of course lamingtons. And not two day recipes either - who wants to wait that long to eat em?

Yum vanilla slice mmmmmmmmmmm, Hedgehog, Caramel Slice, huge salad rolls with heaps of Beetroot on 'em. Lamingtons too easy huh, day old sponge squares dipped in runny chocolate icing then rolled in coconut, maybe cream in jam if you're gonna sandwhich them , well Pav takes a few hours to cook vanilla slice under an hour Anzacs 12 minutes.. This is making me glad I bought all my baking stuff.. Watch out we may start baking
    in real life instead lol 

Fashion Designer
    I guess it would be good

I've never heard of pavlova and voted against because of that reason. Not sure why i would vote for something i've never heard of when there are tons of cool things out there I have heard of. That being said, i don't think it really matters one way or another what they make, as long as they keep coming out with new recipes. It's not like we can actually eat them! Based on the picture above, it looks cool enough and i wouldnt be upset if that became a new recipe, i just wouldnt know what it is (but that just gives me an opportunity to learn!)

Executive Chef
    But if you never heard of it, you can always google it. That's why we have the Internet for. To research topics we don't know. I was going to vote against Pavlova because I never heard of it but I google the dessert and by just looking at the pictures it looks delicious. That's why I voted for it.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast