Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food Transfer ... I Wish!

Executive Chef

Food Transfer ... I Wish!

I know I shouldn't have done it, but I was SO bored with my grey serving counters, that I purchased 10 of the 32000 coin orange topped counters. Wish I could transfer foods from the old counters, but I know that's not possible the way the game is set up. Doesn't hurt to wish, though.

It would be so nice to be able to do that and not lose so much food, but ... since I can't, losing all the food on many of my old counters is the trade off for having new ones. Just wish ........

Grand Emperor
    I also wish we could transfer food. I have recent food on the newer granite counters and the older food on old counters.

Rhino Keeper
    I concur. This is wishing for unicorns but I wish there was a way to stash food. Like a decorative refrigerator with a function. Also, I want to still be able to see the food in decorating mode and I'd love a tip jar.

Executive Chef
    I'd love to buy the orange top counters but I have so much food on the counters I have there's no point since food can't be transferred. Wish it could though.

Executive Chef
    well, i personally hated the orange counters. orange and i are not best buddies...

Rhino Keeper
    So agree. I threw out a lot of food when we got the new counters because i always loathed the mocha counters and was too impatient to wait for everything to sell.

Executive Chef
    I trashed a lot of food getting rid of the boring grey counters, but I have a lot of food, so it wasn't a big deal for me. Still ... I wish we could transfer, sort of like the "Chef" does moving like items to one counter. Good idea, pinkcherryb ... decorative refrigerator! I'd be happy with a solid color one!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcherryb View Post
    I concur. This is wishing for unicorns but I wish there was a way to stash food. Like a decorative refrigerator with a function. Also, I want to still be able to see the food in decorating mode and I'd love a tip jar.
    Tip jar I have over 200 tables in my rs and full up every night pleas please

i saw somebody post on a wall some time ago that they short sold their food. somebody asked how and they replied, something about changing a date somewhere. anybody know how (am i allowed to ask that question here)??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiestopbakafe View Post
    i saw somebody post on a wall some time ago that they short sold their food. somebody asked how and they replied, something about changing a date somewhere. anybody know how (am i allowed to ask that question here)??
    It's a ***** that's not recommended because it could mess up your game. I tried it and my game has been having weird glitches since :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast