Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Dehydrated Delights - 2024 May 01 (5 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by drou01 View Post
    I agree it?s good to have a new appliance I didn?t have any of these and have had to build from scratch. My only issue is that although we all have basic parts stored in our inventory it?s not always enough to build quickly for the amount of each level to cook I?m on level 3 of the goal and have just about managed to get the parts for the last 2 dehydrators today to get to build 5
    Level 3 is 37 fruit trail mix and then level 4 is 22 apple mix can?t even cook ahead for level 4 on the other recipes as too short cooking time
    I usually have a lot of each appliance but for some reason only had 2 of these. Possibly needed it for a goal early on. I have 4 now and will make at least one more. Taking a long time to get the parts. I used to be able to complete all the goals. Now just happy to get all the recipes and not working for goals. Recently I have been getting the side goals done. Then this surprise with the high requirements.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I usually have a lot of each appliance but for some reason only had 2 of these. Possibly needed it for a goal early on. I have 4 now and will make at least one more. Taking a long time to get the parts. I used to be able to complete all the goals. Now just happy to get all the recipes and not working for goals. Recently I have been getting the side goals done. Then this surprise with the high requirements.
    I made 5 appliances and realised wouldn?t make the deadline without building another oven. My game reset and didn?t complete the start of the cooking wasted 8 hrs. I was short 1 paint had already requested and got my parts for main goal appliance for the day but a trick that I?ve learnt is don?t request from Stormie until you have had all your 20 requests which hadn?t, so I got my paint from the request to Stomie now I?m hoping I will make it

Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Yo igualmente, antes completaba los logros, ahora me siento bien con solo obtener todas las recetas.

Quote Originally Posted by 1989serpiente View Post
    Yo igualmente, antes completaba los logros, ahora me siento bien con solo obtener todas las recetas.
    It was fun when I started playing Storm8 games around 2012 or earlier. I have taken some breaks off and on since when it gets too stressful. I play to relax, not to get stressed. My goals now are to open up the recipes but not to worry about the goal prizes. I have so much decor and often 2 or 3 of many of the now side goal prizes.

Executive Chef
    I agree with others who've mentioned it, the amount of servings (37) required for second recipe is too much. Finished goal easily on main account since had 9 Dehydrator's built already, but on secondary account barely finished with 1 hr left on timer. I had to build all Dehydrator's from scratch (8 of 9 built so far). I didn't use gems but I felt like I lost some sleep making sure I finished 😴🤣

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by drou01 View Post
    I agree it?s good to have a new appliance I didn?t have any of these and have had to build from scratch. My only issue is that although we all have basic parts stored in our inventory it?s not always enough to build quickly for the amount of each level to cook I?m on level 3 of the goal and have just about managed to get the parts for the last 2 dehydrators today to get to build 5
    Level 3 is 37 fruit trail mix and then level 4 is 22 apple mix can?t even cook ahead for level 4 on the other recipes as too short cooking time

Have allot restocking to do too depleted all my inventory of those basic parts in my smaller bakery 😕

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123