Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/30 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (May 2024)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I am pretty sure that, unlike Rotten Cabbages, you cannot accumulate more than a total of six Rosey Cabbages at a time. So you have to start using the six free ones before crafting any more. I usually spend all six every day, since they're free and it gives me coins, resources, and maybe a Rotten Cabbage. Then if I want the tent item, I start crafting more, beginning with a few, then bit by bit until I get the item. Sometimes that means crafting one, checking the tent to see if it takes me over the top, then crafting another, etc. I try not to leave any Rotten Cabbages in the tent because they will restock the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Has anyone been able to craft Rosey Cabbages in the Trade Wagon since the Monster Hunt started?

I have consumed rotten cabbages and the Trade Wagon acts like it is crafting Rosey Cabbages. However, my Rosey Cabbage total remains at 6.
    I am seeing this too, & i think this a bug not registering the crafting & not a max rosey cabbage issue.

I think there's a duplicate, non-working cabbage craft in the trade wagon left over from a previous event. The first rosey cabbage craft (the one right below gold hunter trade) works. The craft at the end of the list in the trade wagon is not working/ counting.

If I remember correctly, this bug has happened before in previous rosey cabbage events.

Update: I just noticed that the top craft (the working one) is labeled as rosey Tomato not cabbage.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I am pretty sure that, unlike Rotten Cabbages, you cannot accumulate more than a total of six Rosey Cabbages at a time. So you have to start using the six free ones before crafting any more. I usually spend all six every day, since they're free and it gives me coins, resources, and maybe a Rotten Cabbage. Then if I want the tent item, I start crafting more, beginning with a few, then bit by bit until I get the item. Sometimes that means crafting one, checking the tent to see if it takes me over the top, then crafting another, etc. I try not to leave any Rotten Cabbages in the tent because they will restock the next day.
    You can have more than 6 at a time. I had 20 Rosey Cabbages before trying to get the Spring Bonfire. I also noticed that Rosey Cabbages is in the Trade Wagon twice. I tried the last one previously, I will try the one in the middle of the options now.

Edit: The Rosey Cabbage craft after the Golden Troll Token works! If you are crafting Rosey Cabbages, use that one. I now have 7 of them in my inventory.

Good
    Craft under Gold Troll Token 4th from top.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4681.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	141.3 KB 
ID:	74276

Bad
    Craft under Wizards Portal at bottom of crafts.

Name:	IMG_4683.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	125.3 KB 
ID:	74277

Final Update: S8 fixed it. Thank you all!
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 05-03-24 at 12:22 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storm81775 View Post
    Update: I just noticed that the top craft (the working one) is labeled as rosey Tomato not cabbage.
    Lol. I had not noticed the name for the craft. Thanks for the chuckle.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please note the change of the Info line for this item due to grammatical error:

Mothraki Girl
    Info: This little girl dreams of ruling over her realm, gently, like Spring flowers. Visit for Oranges, Lemons, and more, with a chance of Golden Apples.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please note the change of the Info line for this item due to grammatical error:

Mothraki Girl
    Info: This little girl dreams of ruling over her realm, gently, like Spring flowers. Visit for Oranges, Lemons, and more, with a chance of Golden Apples.
    Indeed, but I sought it was Mothraki, hence no error
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Can we get any combo of 4 characters/decorations to get the “Rosey Princess”? For instance, can we do 2 of the same character and then 2 other different ones and it count as 4 to get her?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyvalo View Post
    Can we get any combo of 4 characters/decorations to get the ?Rosey Princess?? For instance, can we do 2 of the same character and then 2 other different ones and it count as 4 to get her?
    Yes, any 4 items from the tent will count. You could even get 4 of the same exact item if you wanted

Fashion Designer
    I won the adorable Flower Patch Dragon for my 4th prize! Here is the info on the May Queen.

1x1
    22 hr timer
    88 gems to speed up

Name:	IMG_4744.jpeg 
Views:	9 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	74324 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4745.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	74325

Shibuya - When you write her description, can you change it to her? Poor gal should not be called an it.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    That would be my job! I will ask for that minor change. And what a lovely prize.

I just was checking on items and noticed that the Spring Bonfire is listed as a decoration. I have been getting drops from it. I think it has an 8 hour timer, but I haven’t been paying attention since I thought it was supposed to drop items. Not complaining!! Also, hesitant to post, but some of my daily energy droppers are giving me higher numbers, like 40+, fairly regularly, again not complaining, but curious if anyone else has seen this?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast