Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - April 5th, 2024 (5 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    I've run out of food because I'm doing the main challenge, side challenge and 5 day goal and the long recipes and low servings are starving my customers. Resorted to blocking my door.
    careful with blocking the door.

i used to do it all the time then one day all my food disappeared in a blink. found out it was because of door blocking, never had the nerve to do it again lol

Once again, thanks to all the amazing contributors who smoothly pave the way for the rest of us to actually complete these goals. Seriously, I couldn't do it without this thread. TY.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gemsnow View Post
    careful with blocking the door.

i used to do it all the time then one day all my food disappeared in a blink. found out it was because of door blocking, never had the nerve to do it again lol
    Did you earn what you should have for the food that disappeared?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by therealneo View Post
    Once again, thanks to all the amazing contributors who smoothly pave the way for the rest of us to actually complete these goals. Seriously, I couldn't do it without this thread. TY.
    I concur!!!!! Thank you all!

What time on Wednesdays does Kitchen master end? 5:00 CST,?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GorillaGrill View Post
    What time on Wednesdays does Kitchen master end? 5:00 CST,?

Current goal started April 5th, will end on April 10th at 11:00 am Pacific Daylight Time. Think that's about 1:00 PM in Central Time. Hope this helps.

Executive Chef

Final Goal Prize: "U-Pizza Toss" 4x4

Last edited by pcabral03; 04-08-24 at 10:48 PM.

[QUOTE=pcabral03;1711699]Current goal started April 5th, will end on April 10th at 11:00 am Pacific Daylight Time. Think that's about 1:00 PM in Central Time. Hope this helps./QUOTE] thank you so much!

Host(ess)

End time and date for goals need to be posted

Do all Restaurant goals (14-day, 5-day) end at 11:00 am PDT or 12:00 pm PST? If so, I missed serving my last 5-day goal recipe by 1 hour.

Storm 8 needs to post the time and date ON THE GAME'S CLIPBOARD when each goal ends.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123