Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Bagel Cafe - 2024 Apr. 02 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    I love bagels...so loving this goal.
    Life is like a rollercoaster. Hang on and enjoy the ride.

Farm Supplier
    I just saw the second recipe and it really disappoints me that they displayed it on yet another cupped up tray? When the first recipe is already on a boring green highlighted plate :/

I would've loved to have seen at least the wooden plank tray they have for the Bagel Egg and Cheese recipe

Its a bit of a downer that these recipes look incredibly pretty SERVED but it seems like Storm8 is struggling to find "other" ways to display their recipes when they can clearly just simplify them from the origin recipes already on here ����*♀️

Anyone else feeling annoyed by the fact that the TOASTING element is essentially IDENTICAL to the OVEN element? NOW I'm certain that when gifting/requesting OVEN ELEMENT to stock up for possible 5 day goals, my poor neighbors are going to start gifting TOASTING element (near the front of gifts) instead of OVEN element (way at the BACK of gifts)! It's not the first time they've duplicated images from old parts & renamed them for the new ones, but this one is ESPECIALLY annoying since a great number of the old appliances required oven elements! They could at least have made them a much greater color difference so you could tell them apart, but even side by side, you'd be hard pressed to visually tell which is which! Only looking at the pics REALLY close up can you tell that the original has a white collar and the new one has a light blue one! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240402_172000_Bakery Story.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	73857Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240402_171930_Bakery Story.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	73858

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm8Chef19Too View Post
    Anyone else feeling annoyed by the fact that the TOASTING element is essentially IDENTICAL to the OVEN element? NOW I'm certain that when gifting/requesting OVEN ELEMENT to stock up for possible 5 day goals, my poor neighbors are going to start gifting TOASTING element (near the front of gifts) instead of OVEN element (way at the BACK of gifts)! It's not the first time they've duplicated images from old parts & renamed them for the new ones, but this one is ESPECIALLY annoying since a great number of the old appliances required oven elements! They could at least have made them a much greater color difference so you could tell them apart, but even side by side, you'd be hard pressed to visually tell which is which! Only looking at the pics REALLY close up can you tell that the original has a white collar and the new one has a light blue one! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240402_172000_Bakery Story.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	73857Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240402_171930_Bakery Story.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	73858
    Watch out for the Toaster Knob too since it's a duplicated name!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Sorry folks, won't be able to get all the usual images up today due to storms. I'll be relegated to my phone only and it's impossible to do the infographics properly on handhelds.
    Happy baking!

EDIT:
    Infographics have been added to first post
    The infographics didn?t show properly for me. It said ? the image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available?.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m not able to see the images either.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    I’m not able to see the images either.
    Quote Originally Posted by letitiazeh View Post
    The infographics didn?t show properly for me. It said ? the image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available?.
    That is super weird, I'll have to upload them again tomorrow. Sorry about that.

That is super weird, I'll have to upload them again tomorrow. Sorry about that.
    No problem at all sweetheart. Thanks very much for uploading the infographics for every goal, I love them and keep all of them in a specific album on my phone

Nightclub Owner
    I've uploaded the first round of infographics again and they're showing for me so fingers crossed this set will stay accessible, lol.

I've uploaded the first round of infographics again and they're showing for me so fingers crossed this set will stay accessible, lol.
    Thanks so much ❤️❤️ I have saved them on my phone

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast