Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Bagel Cafe - 2024 Apr. 02 (14 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Fruit Schmear Bagel (2 hours)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4951.jpg 
Views:	536 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	73867

Nightclub Owner
    Turkey Bagel Sandwich:

Name:	IMG_0047.jpeg 
Views:	509 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	73870

Bagel and Lox:

Name:	IMG_0110.jpeg 
Views:	465 
Size:	339.8 KB 
ID:	73873

Rhino Keeper
    I love the prizes because they are bakery related, but the recipe displays are terrible. It is a shame because the actual recipes are cute. Over and over players voice dislike for flat, tiny presentations yet they continue to do them. Just give us the classic pedestals instead of these flat plates and trays. You are making it impossible to see the detail on what could be very nice recipes.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffyfoot View Post
    I love the prizes because they are bakery related, but the recipe displays are terrible. It is a shame because the actual recipes are cute. Over and over players voice dislike for flat, tiny presentations yet they continue to do them. Just give us the classic pedestals instead of these flat plates and trays. You are making it impossible to see the detail on what could be very nice recipes.
    Yes! As a fellow classic baker I totally agree! And since these are bagel recipes I don't understand that shmear fruit donut? Its the only one that is served differently and Im guessing the cinnamon and strawberry ones will be displayed differently as well, the very first recipe was on a highlighted green plate? While the other two were on trays? I'm getting so confused as to where theyre going with these displays?? I seriously would have loved to see the bagels on the classic pedestal with the exact style as the Original NY Bagels on the basic oven, as a CLASSIC Baker I love all the classic recipes on those high glass pedestals, I just really wish they would take Original Recipes and just pretty them up a bit but keeping them SIMPLE and CLASSIC

Rhino Keeper
    Cinnamon Bagel (7 hours)

Name:	IMG_4962.jpeg 
Views:	408 
Size:	354.1 KB 
ID:	73888

Rhino Keeper
    Strawberry Bagel (10 hours)

Name:	IMG_4961.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	82.9 KB 
ID:	73896

Name:	IMG_4963.jpg 
Views:	342 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	73897
    Last edited by ptest; 04-07-24 at 06:29 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mugsy0917 View Post
    Yes! As a fellow classic baker I totally agree! And since these are bagel recipes I don't understand that shmear fruit donut? Its the only one that is served differently and Im guessing the cinnamon and strawberry ones will be displayed differently as well, the very first recipe was on a highlighted green plate? While the other two were on trays? I'm getting so confused as to where theyre going with these displays?? I seriously would have loved to see the bagels on the classic pedestal with the exact style as the Original NY Bagels on the basic oven, as a CLASSIC Baker I love all the classic recipes on those high glass pedestals, I just really wish they would take Original Recipes and just pretty them up a bit but keeping them SIMPLE and CLASSIC
    LOL, I didn't even notice the bagels looked like donuts til you pointed it out and now that's all I can see. Point of fact for me, those Fruit Schmear bagels are on one of my least favorite trays. I've never liked the skinny trays like that; they just never look quite right next to all the other recipes no matter what's on them.

Rhino Keeper
    Bonus Goal recipe: Giant Bagel Cake

Name:	IMG_4983.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	73900

Name:	IMG_4984.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	73901

Rhino Keeper
    Final Goal Prize: Bagel Bodega(4X4) worth 65 Gems

Name:	IMG_4975.jpg 
Views:	343 
Size:	135.6 KB 
ID:	73902

Name:	IMG_4976.jpg 
Views:	340 
Size:	191.2 KB 
ID:	73903

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    LOL, I didn't even notice the bagels looked like donuts til you pointed it out and now that's all I can see. Point of fact for me, those Fruit Schmear bagels are on one of my least favorite trays. I've never liked the skinny trays like that; they just never look quite right next to all the other recipes no matter what's on them.
    I was hoping for them to go for that little glass box display that they do for pastries and bagels! Something that will look presentable on counter tops, I struggle so much finding the right recipes with the right display that'll fit my bakery style and or countertops

Name:	R.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	73904

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123