Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/07: Look out for Lady Luck | event info on page 1

Executive Chef
    I sent out about 50 requests for shoes. I was informed that 12 did not get the request because I had already asked them for shoes. I haven't sent requests for anything in ages. Is this because some players have more than one account?

Adding: I just tried a few more. I think this happens when I was selecting my neighbors, somehow they became unchecked and I rechecked them and sent . and was counted as being sent. Anyways, that's my speculation.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I sent out about 50 requests for shoes. I was informed that 12 did not get the request because I had already asked them for shoes. I haven't sent requests for anything in ages. Is this because some players have more than one account?

Adding: I just tried a few more. I think this happens when I was selecting my neighbors, somehow they became unchecked and I rechecked them and sent . and was counted as being sent. Anyways, that's my speculation.
    That is exactly what happened; the requests did go out and the uncheck- recheck triggers the “sent” message. Well known occurrence on Storybooks.

Fashion Designer
    Golden apples for the adventures and now the Elves want 35 of them. Sometimes it doesn't feel very random.

Executive Chef
    Those are really nice pics. The cat is cute. Does the fully updated leprechaun treehouse have the rainbow colored clover? It's pretty

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Those are really nice pics. The cat is cute. Does the fully updated leprechaun treehouse have the rainbow colored clover? It's pretty
    Thanks! I love the cat! And no, I decided to splurge on two rainbow clovers because i’d like to keep these items decorative/thematic in my kingdom

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crealinee View Post
    Thanks! I love the cat! And no, I decided to splurge on two rainbow clovers because i’d like to keep these items decorative/thematic in my kingdom
    Ahh. Now I see the clover in the market. That cat really looks good especially its eyes.

Jealous Leprechaun

Collection Time: 5 hours
    Speed up: 20 gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Elida

Collection time: 7 days
    Speed up: 672 gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Cu-Sith

Collection time: 8 hours
    Speed up: 32 gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Decided to drop the gems for Elida and Cu-Sith. Will be a couple of hours more before Began and Sith are ready.

Executive Chef
    Sticking with this event just so I can add one more cat to my collection!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2698.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	379.0 KB 
ID:	73605

Beagan

Collection time: 7 days
    Speed up: 672 Gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Cat-Sith

Collection time: 8 hours
    Speed up: 32 Gems
    Can be stored
    Cannot be sold

Bear in mind that after you finish upgrading the Leprechaun Tree House to level 6, you'll need an extra hour of gameplay to summon Beagan or Elida, and another four hours to craft the shoes for the cat or dog, and a final hour to prepare the cat or dog. So, that's an extra six hours you need to cater for in your schedule if you find that you'll be dashing for the finish.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-14-24 at 02:56 PM.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast