Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 3/07: Look out for Lady Luck | event info on page 1

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by lauracncosta View Post
    Hi to everyone! I just wanted to asked if it is so hard for you as it is for me to get the angry leprechau. I?m always getting the dire boar is it only from ponds that we can get the angry leprechau?
    I get the angry leprechaun from my mystic ponds very regularly. I?m having trouble getting hides

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Make sure you are at the goal with time to get all the neighbour requests and then allow extra time to do the final goals after the upgrade of the tree etc. From experience if you do not have active neighbours you're going to struggle. Use the Add Me thread if you need to find new neighbours.

I still don?t.. and I don?t have that much resources to be able to make many wells? I?m really frustrated and can someone tell us for what is the explore the cobbling corner? What this give us if we do it? Because it requires the buckles and I am not being able to get many (

Rhino Keeper
    Haven?t had a jealous leprechaun even though chopped almost dozen dead tree?.need to make laces

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Make sure you are at the goal with time to get all the neighbour requests and then allow extra time to do the final goals after the upgrade of the tree etc. From experience if you do not have active neighbours you're going to struggle. Use the Add Me thread if you need to find new neighbours.
    with all due respect, inactive neighbors are NOT the reason for these types of tasks to become a bottleneck. I know you have seen dozens of complaints about this. And because we are not allowed to repeat anything that has been shared with us from S8, it?s not anything I can defend. It?s a shame. I feel bad for people who spend money on this and then cannot finish because of inactive neighbors.

I had all my neighbor requests finished in a couple of hours. I think SW posted a good reminder for us. Good luck to you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lauracncosta View Post
    I still don?t.. and I don?t have that much resources to be able to make many wells? I?m really frustrated and can someone tell us for what is the explore the cobbling corner? What this give us if we do it? Because it requires the buckles and I am not being able to get many (
    Can't you just use ponds?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Can't you just use ponds?
    I gave up ponds as the wells gave much better spawn rates. I put out about 20 ponds and was only getting 1-2 leprechaun whereas when I used ponds I got 10-12 per 20 wells. However if someone doesn't have many wells and no resources to make more for this event, then ponds it is. Besides wells take 8 hrs to craft, and not everyone can have their workshops crafting for that amount of time. What I did was, as soon as I had the resources, craft wells overnight. Of course ppl with very limited energy and resources just have to go with the items they have on hand. I hope lauracncosta can still finish this event with time to spare, afterall we're only on day 5 with 9 to go.

Fashion Designer
    I just want the cat and maybe the other critter, but I?m not sure how to get them. How far do I have to go to make tattered shoes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I just want the cat and maybe the other critter, but I?m not sure how to get them. How far do I have to go to make tattered shoes?
    Check page one of this thread, all the info is there. Including item drops for your choice of faerie. Then you'll be given the opportunity to purchase the other faerie for 250 gems and the other critter for a further 250 gems. All this info is in the first 2-3 posts on page one.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast