Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
This goal has disappeared from my list of Kingdom Goals. Will I be credited for the number of prizes I win at the tent?

I noticed when this goal popped up on my screen that the counter was at 0/4 even though I had won the Dungeon Dragon 15 hours prior.

I now have the Garden Peacock in the tent but am hesitant to try to win it because I don't have the "Whose Challenge Is It Anyway" goal in my Kingdom Goals list.

Is anyone else facing this issue?
Did you get your dragon before or after you notice the goal pop-up ?
I have noticed that there is always some delay between the end of the Baron's tent season and the next one. During this time, some random items pop up in the tent (from a previous season) and the new season actually starts once you receive the new pop-up. This time though, I saw the "whose challenge is it anyway" pop-up (with the 0/4 counter) but I didn't see any flash screen announcing what items would drop eventually during the new season (sadly).

And usually the number of items is no more than 12. Therefore I suspect that the dragon might not be included in the current season... :/

Nevertheless, I got my lady bug faerie earlier and my goal is still in my book... (1/4) fyi

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1656.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	73515 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1657.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	218.0 KB 
ID:	73516