Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/22: Tales of Verona | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This gift is different to Tybalt which is still the Leaderboard prize. Same same for pose but he has a different name, hair colour and the clothes colours are different. Might need to put him down near the Giant Cabin so he fits in better
    He fits on with the other giant Shakespeare characters!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2683.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	244.7 KB 
ID:	73470

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    Although we all were very unhappy with the flaws and a few of the decisions relating to this event, I commend the decision to compensate the players with Tybalt. I do wonder what winners of the leaderboards will get
    Eh, 30 coins on first collection, thanks, I guess. I think my 'gift' from S8 will be heading to inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Eh, 30 coins on first collection, thanks, I guess. I think my 'gift' from S8 will be heading to inventory.
    yeah, I think some heads should roll for this event. It sort of reminds me of BUD LIGHT

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the gift Storm8.

@youbugme, I don’t think it’s QUITE that bad ROFL especially the way things have been going the last year or two or three

Fashion Designer
    thank you for the Capulet Warrior, Storm8! This gesture definitely makes me feel more favorably towards S8 again.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

I want to know why the fairy chest went away 2 days before the event ending date not allowing me to craft the verona maid cause I was short on a few maple and talinium fairies?!?!?and no, I did not upgrade the tower to level 6 or collected the last item to do so just do I could craft the maid so I know that was not the problem!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-06-24 at 12:34 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text in violation of the forum rules

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AgarthaWorld View Post
    I want to know why the fairy chest went away 2 days before the event ending date not allowing me to craft the verona maid cause I was short on a few maple and talinium fairies?!?!?and no, I did not upgrade the tower to level 6 or collected the last item to do so just do I could craft the maid so I know that was not the problem!
    I don't think the fairy chests have gone away, though.....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-06-24 at 12:34 AM.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I don't think the fairy chests have gone away, though.....
    They did for me.. I?ve been waiting since yesterday and have not show up again

Executive Chef
    I'm still getting the fairy chests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AgarthaWorld View Post
    I just received 2 fairy chests.
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever