Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I even restarted the game after 8 toxic spirits. That hasn't helped. I'm up to 11, ready to give up. So I thought I'd come and have a look what others are saying, and saying, and saying.
    Thanks everyone, I haven't gone crazy.
    I don?t even have a new storyline, I thought I was going crazy too!

Executive Chef
    I got to the point of visiting the deep mine, visited and then it rolled back but the mines were visited so I have to wait. This event is NOT going smoothly at ALL. EVERY step is messed up. It's Thursday, please sort this out before the weekend

Rhino Keeper
    Same. The roll backs are particularly bad. Ready to give up.

Farm Supplier
    Spirits no longer spawn from bushes - only Jiins. Thank you Storm 8

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I have added Part 1 to page 1 now. I do have all of the goal info from S8 for all 3 parts but may hold back on releasing everything today so that I can match crafts with goals (cause they're coded and sometimes hard to read and match and I don't want to add info in the wrong places). I'm not around at all for the weekend, so I'll prepare what I can today for you all and then continue next week.

For players that didn't trigger this story, do you meet BOTH sets of pre-requisite criteria? If you don't then perhaps you should withdraw your Support ticket. If you do, then I'm sure they will be able to help.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks SW and other mods for everything you do to help us out. It is truly appreciated!!

I have not completed scorpion so I am not able to start this storyline. But good luck to all who are trying to defeat the Jinn.

I do have a question… Since this is a storyline and not an event, we shouldn’t expect a weekday warrior in the next couple of weeks, correct?

Executive Chef
    So so much better without the spirits! Thanks Storm8 for straightening that out.

Executive Chef
    Oh boy, just got a Mystical Desert Dew from a Jinn. Take that, Ivy!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ooh, good pickup! I have 2 as well now. Nice!

And using cactus to spawn the Jinn is good bc the scorpion spawns too which we need the milk for to craft the baby scorpion in Ivys nursery. I was wondering how I could keep moving towards getting the babies there.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for removing the spirits. So much better. I even got two Jinns in a row once.
    Yes SW, we are getting the drops from rattlers and scorpions which will help.

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast