Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The Dew drops from the Desert Jinn are not guaranteed, they never were, so having a run of no drops would be normal. I would like them to be a guaranteed drop because of how much the Jinn cost, but getting a few more is a bonus to help towards the timed component. I think I'm going to give myself a bigger margin between parts 2 and 3. I'm now waiting for the dew to do part 2's desert offering. Kinda can't bring myself to start crafting for part 3 yet, but there's no hurry either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    i noticed that the Willow trees have seriously decreased dropping desert blooms. In part II I'm getting only 1 or 2 blooms per tree.
    Noticed the same after starting Part II, goal 8. Drops were around 6, now around 1, maybe 2 after chopping a willow tree.

Rhino Keeper
    I just collected the craft from the Desert Fire Lake in part II and received the Desert Ruler. There was no spawn of a Jinn of any kind. Part II simply completed and I now have a quest entry that invites me to start part III. So I guess the Jinn spawn is not happening in part II like it was in part I?

edit: nvm, I guess the Jinn had already spawned earlier and is not part of the last step.
    Last edited by Lyzau; 02-22-24 at 08:01 AM. Reason: sudden epiphany

Rhino Keeper
    To everyone in Part 3

Do not collect from sparkling mines nor sawmills when you are in Goals 6 or 7 because it won't drop any Mystical Sand Jewels
    Not a big deal really, but it could be frustrating to waste 3 hours...

Goal 6:
    * Tend a Iceland Poppy Patch 0/1
    * Tend a Blue Flower Penstemon 0/1
    * Tend a Talinum Auranticum 0/1

Goal 7:
    * Have Castle Points
    * Pay 400,000 coins 0/1
    * Give wisp lanterns 0/50
    * Give expansion permits 0/5

sad not to have any area to expand to though...
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Nightclub Owner
    You need to use all those millions of coins, >100 Lanterns, 99 Permits, seas of RPs.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    To everyone in Part 3

Do not collect from sparkling mines nor sawmills when you are in Goals 6 or 7 because it won't drop any Mystical Sand Jewels
    Not a big deal really, but it could be frustrating to waste 3 hours...

Goal 6:
    * Tend a Iceland Poppy Patch 0/1
    * Tend a Blue Flower Penstemon 0/1
    * Tend a Talinum Auranticum 0/1

Goal 7:
    * Have Castle Points
    * Pay 400,000 coins 0/1
    * Give wisp lanterns 0/50
    * Give expansion permits 0/5

sad not to have any area to expand to though...
    In goal 7, what is the value of castle points required? I haven't really bothered building up my royal buildings on either of my kingdoms as I don't like seeing large numbers of the same building. I'm a bit worried that I will get to goal 7 and be stuck and if the sand jewels aren't dropping yet it may be a problem, at least on my younger kingdom.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestBubblesold View Post
    In goal 7, what is the value of castle points required? I haven't really bothered building up my royal buildings on either of my kingdoms as I don't like seeing large numbers of the same building. I'm a bit worried that I will get to goal 7 and be stuck and if the sand jewels aren't dropping yet it may be a problem, at least on my younger kingdom.
    sorry I don't remember the required amount, but looking at previous events with similar format, the required amount of royal points was 3000

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestBubblesold View Post

I also don't like large numbers of the same building.
    But you can acquire some royal buildings,
    place them in your kingdom, complete the expansion,
    and then put the buildings back in your storage until the next expansion.
    Good luck.
    Last edited by 58rainbow; 02-27-24 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Grammar
    A thing of beauty is a joy forever

Rhino Keeper
    for your information, here is a link to the Royal Building section of the guide, so you can quickly see which building gives how many Royal Points (RP) for each level

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025452

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just did goal 6 in Part 3 where you collect from the 3x flowers and then the next goal came up straight away with no dialogue. Was there no dialogue for goal 7 or did my game have a random moment?? The goal screen that asks for castle points is now in my book.

If anyone does get dialogue can you post screenshots or type it up in the format I use please?! Or confirm there is none?