Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    My advice would be to top up your inventory as best you can and not collect your lamp crafts until it is announced on the forum that the bug is fixed.
    Great advice! I was already maxed on scrolls waiting for silver and jewel droppers to finish coins for part 3. Just gathering the blooms. Btw willow drops for me are terrible, usually 1 per tree. I cheer when 2 drop. The drops for the market items aren't better but you don't have to grow them. More coins but less energy.

Executive Chef
    I also can't give and I have 99 in my inventory. I put out a trillian hoping it would help. I'm pretty sure I was not maxed before I got to the "give" part and was surprised when I got a black flag for it

Executive Chef
    I am panicking on one account where the Jinns are not dropping any Ivy Hut Dew AT ALL. I will not be able to upgrade the building, there are simply not enough Ivy drops before time runs out. 5 for the first building, and 8 for the second, that's not enough time. Even though I have battled enough extra Jinns already, to get the scrolls. My other accounts all have at least 1 dew dropped since the event started, Jinn spawning issues notwithstanding.

What's really frustrating is that this is the account that has the most "gem traps" and consequently has the fewest gems. I lost 88 at the event beginning collecting from daily energy droppers, one of them decided I had tapped on it twice & *BAM* 88 gems gone.

If we could have a confirmation button with anything over 50 even, I'd be happier. The numerous times something is unintentionally sped up by a few is annoying, but when 50-off or more get lost, ouch.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am panicking on one account where the Jinns are not dropping any Ivy Hut Dew AT ALL. I will not be able to upgrade the building, there are simply not enough Ivy drops before time runs out. 5 for the first building, and 8 for the second, that's not enough time. Even though I have battled enough extra Jinns already, to get the scrolls. My other accounts all have at least 1 dew dropped since the event started, Jinn spawning issues notwithstanding.
    The mystic desert dew is a very very rare drop from defeating spawned jinns and not a guaranteed drop from the 150 gem desert jinn (dew drop in my game more than 50% and 12h collection time like Ivy’s hut). Would recommend buying the desert jinn to those who want the pets in the limited timed goals. In part II, the desert jinn drops mystic blooms as well as dew, but not currently dropping anything in step 7 due to bug…

Nightclub Owner
    The mystic desert dew is a very very rare drop from defeating spawned jinns and not a guaranteed drop from the 150 gem desert jinn (dew drop in my game more than 50% and 12h collection time like Ivy?s hut). Would recommend buying the desert jinn to those who want the pets in the limited timed goals. In part II, the desert jinn drops mystic blooms as well as dew, but not currently dropping anything in step 7 due to bug?
    Thanks, I will amend the notes. I must be an unlucky bird, because I am through 2/3 crafting the coins and no drop from the Jinn.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks, I will amend the notes. I must be an unlucky bird, because I am through 2/3 crafting the coins and no drop from the Jinn.

Are you referring to the spawned Jinn or desert Jinn? I had just a few (less than 5) dew drops from spawning Jinns and I have spawned enough (loads) to get to part II and be full on scrolls. So super rare to have dew drops from spawns. If multiple collections from desert Jinn with no dew, are you at step 7 of part II? Bug at this step, see posts above. Drops of dew from desert jinn in my game may not be reflective of true percentage chance of dew as I have only collected from it a few times.

Nightclub Owner
    Are you referring to the spawned Jinn or desert Jinn? I had just a few (less than 5) dew drops from spawning Jinns and I have spawned enough (loads) to get to part II and be full on scrolls. So super rare to have dew drops from spawns. If multiple collections from desert Jinn with no dew, are you at step 7 of part II? Bug at this step, see posts above. Drops of dew from desert jinn in my game may not be reflective of true percentage chance of dew as I have only collected from it a few times.
    I am still not done with Part I (waiting for dew). As for the coins, I continue crafting. Currently mid Part III in terms of quantity. My experience with this kind of events is mainly part I, then if you wait a week between parts, you can enter the next with a very relay approach and don't bother much. You have time to focus on the running event.

And I did not buy the Desert Jinn!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I am talking about finishing part 1. With 5 Ivy drops to get the Tomb, that's Sat night collection (1 on Thurs after event start, 2 each on Fri & Sat) before upgrade. Now 8 more are required to finish Part 1 but there are only 7 Ivy collections (2 each Sun-Tue plus 1 Wed) before the event ends 7pm PST Wednesday.

Since when did the game code be such that we *must* use gems or purchase a Value Pack to finish if we are able to start soon after the event does, log in often, & collect from the time limited buildings without missing one? I've collected everything else, now waiting on Ivy drops, yet I won't make it. Not unless Ivy occasionally drops more than 1 item, or the algorithm for the Jinn drop gets adjusted a bit. And the Jinns I am fighting are for the next part of the storyline, I've already gotten my scrolls and even crafted an extra desert coin already.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am still not done with Part I (waiting for dew). As for the coins, I continue crafting. Currently mid Part III in terms of quantity. My experience with this kind of events is mainly part I, then if you wait a week between parts, you can enter the next with a very relay approach and don't bother much. You have time to focus on the running event.

And I did not buy the Desert Jinn!
    Yes, if you don’t buy the desert jinn, it is definitely a good strategy to wait and top up on scrolls and dew before starting part II. Although I have the desert jinn which takes the stress off waiting for Ivy’s hut, I waited a day for the desert princess to be ready for collection before starting part II. Was not expecting a delay due to the bug at step 7.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I am talking about finishing part 1. With 5 Ivy drops to get the Tomb, that's Sat night collection (1 on Thurs after event start, 2 each on Fri & Sat) before upgrade. Now 8 more are required to finish Part 1 but there are only 7 Ivy collections (2 each Sun-Tue plus 1 Wed) before the event ends 7pm PST Wednesday.

Since when did the game code be such that we *must* use gems or purchase a Value Pack to finish if we are able to start soon after the event does, log in often, & collect from the time limited buildings without missing one? I've collected everything else, now waiting on Ivy drops, yet I won't make it. Not unless Ivy occasionally drops more than 1 item, or the algorithm for the Jinn drop gets adjusted a bit. And the Jinns I am fighting are for the next part of the storyline, I've already gotten my scrolls and even crafted an extra desert coin already.
    Does it end on Wednesday? I thought the part I timed event lasts a week, so Thursday?