Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/01: The Mystical Desert (main story) | goals on page 1

Executive Chef
    SC, I'm going to absolutely use your chart for the totals needed. It took me forever to come up with the number of scrolls needed for the lamps! Brain fried.
    That extra 10 was throwing me off. I think.
    And I haven't even looked at shawl requirements.
    Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Have posted in the bugs section. I am unable to get a jinn to spawn (no monsters on the board) and chopping willow trees yield no mystical blooms. Currently at part II, step 7. No issues when at step 6.

Apologies, step 7 not 9.
    Last edited by zoroak; 02-04-24 at 06:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Have posted in the bugs section. I am unable to get a jinn to spawn (no monsters on the board) and chopping willow trees yield no mystical blooms. Currently at part II, step 9. No issues when at step 8.
    Same for me too!

I am on Part2 Goal 7
    I can#t give Spellbound Dew even though I am maxed out ... just get a loop taking me to White Trillium... have a few of the other items but
    won't allow me to give either
    Have chopped over 10 Willows & over 40 Bushes & Round Cactus ... no Jinn / Mystical Desert blooms or even Ivy's Hut didn't drop Mystical Desert Dew!

Noticed Problem started when I started the "Charm a Snake'' in Desert Rock Tomb ... but as no other goal was in there so started it...
    do we really have to wait 7 days before spawns start again as the 30 days to complete Part II has started & need to collect so much!!!

Also added post to Bugs Section!
    Last edited by kolakid; 02-04-24 at 05:58 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post

Noticed Problem started when I started the "Charm a Snake'' in Desert Rock Tomb ... but as no other goal was in there so started it...
    do we really have to wait 7 days before spawns start again as the 30 days to complete Part II has started & need to collect so much!!!

Also added post to Bugs Section!

I had also started “charm a snake” but quite a bit earlier on and not had any issues with drops or spawns until I got to step 7 in part II. I think the bug is in step 7.

Rhino Keeper
    I had also started “charm a snake” but quite a bit earlier on and not had any issues with drops or spawns until I got to step 7 in part II. I think the bug is in step 7.
    Ok good to know about the "Charm a Snake " goal ...
    So Goal 7 seems to be the bug ... Were you able to give the items in Goal 7?

Executive Chef
    Like you, I’m full on items (even after a rather brutal realm master) and yet I cannot give the items requested in goal 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Like you, I?m full on items (even after a rather brutal realm master) and yet I cannot give the items requested in goal 7.
    Guess we will have to wait till the weekend is over

Farm Supplier
    Hmmmm....I didn't start Charm a Snake. I just started my lamps for step 6 (2 hours) Wonder if I will get stuck at step 7 too. Gonna chop as many willows and defeat as many jinns in the next 2 hours as possible lol

Executive Chef
    I also started the 7 day adventure and it's the Willow drop that's giving me trouble. I only got one desert bloom after 10 chops. I came to the forum hoping other trees dropped it though I noticed the other trees we had to chop didn't appear to drop any. I ended up crafting one desert lamp and one coin instead of two lamps that I wanted to craft

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Hmmmm....I didn't start Charm a Snake. I just started my lamps for step 6 (2 hours) Wonder if I will get stuck at step 7 too. Gonna chop as many willows and defeat as many jinns in the next 2 hours as possible lol
    My advice would be to top up your inventory as best you can and not collect your lamp crafts until it is announced on the forum that the bug is fixed.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast