Thread: SALE: 2024 Bakery Story Sales Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, I'm with you on that one. This is a real let down:
    • no new items
    • only 1 table
    • only 2 counters/chairs
    • no complete sets
    • Only a few box items listed with no complete set or first place items?
    • Certain V-day boxes weren't relisted
    • no wallpapers at all
    • New expansion not discounted
    • Echos are repeats
    • U-Decos only have one complete set but they didn't even relist both appliances from that release?
    • Usually they throw in a few non-holiday items for those who don't celebrate but not this time
    • Definitely a let down!

Guess I've played too long when there's not a single item in a sale that I need. Maybe if I was a newer player I'd be happier?
    Will they maybe release some more things sporadically throughout the sale? I can not believe they only released the minuscule amount of tables, chairs, and counters that they did, and that is it. Did the sweetheart table and chair have a matching counter? I did not see one in the link that you provided. The only positives I can say are the gem prices are reasonable and some of the coin prices are reasonable. 350,000 coins for the swan fountain is a bit ridiculous especially since it is so small, but shrug. I was really hoping for more tables, chairs, and counters, since I do not have much variety. oh well, I guess I get to save my coins and gems for Chinese new year and St. Patrick’s Day.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaPumpkins View Post
    Will they maybe release some more things sporadically throughout the sale? I can not believe they only released the minuscule amount of tables, chairs, and counters that they did, and that is it. Did the sweetheart table and chair have a matching counter? I did not see one in the link that you provided. The only positives I can say are the gem prices are reasonable and some of the coin prices are reasonable. 350,000 coins for the swan fountain is a bit ridiculous especially since it is so small, but shrug. I was really hoping for more tables, chairs, and counters, since I do not have much variety. oh well, I guess I get to save my coins and gems for Chinese new year and St. Patrick?s Day.
    I always hope they'll add more items when a sale is small/incomplete like this but only time will tell! Part of me thinks the sales have been blah so far this year because the team got so swamped with holiday bug backlogs.... the charitable part of me, that is, lol.

Indeed, the Sweetheart Set did have a matching counter: the Sweetheart Counter for $8,000 - it had a black/grey bottom with pink hearts and a solid pink top. Pretty cute and one I always put out for V-day.

I agree the pricing is a bit better this go-round and the Swan Fountain has always been wildly priced, in my opinion. I always figured it was because it was technically a goal item but one that was unlocked so we're paying for the access as much as the item itself. Dunno, that's just my best guess or how I justify the price to myself, lol.

I'm forwarding over the feedback re: incomplete sets and will ask if there are any plans to add items to the sale.

If anyone is inclined/has the time and/or names and images, would they mind listing the items that would complete the sets? If any are locked goal items and require a U-/Echo version to complete it would be helpful to pass on to the team.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I'm forwarding over the feedback re: incomplete sets and will ask if there are any plans to add items to the sale.

If anyone is inclined/has the time and/or names and images, would they mind listing the items that would complete the sets? If any are locked goal items and require a U-/Echo version to complete it would be helpful to pass on to the team.
    I will start this out with the following, feel free to add onto this list if I happened to miss anything. Some decorations on this list are also suggested as additional Sale Options., please consider.

Truffle Chair - Please bring this back for Valentine dearly, I just want a few of these nice truffles laying around my bakery

Cupid Fountain - 3x3
    Romantic Mixer Lounge - 4x4
    Pink Bear Cupid - 1x1
    Heart Rabbit - 1x1
    Valentine Mailbox - 1x1

*My Cupcake Oven and Heart Baker's Oven originally released together on February 10, 2016 as part of Kickstart Your Heart 30 day goal. Why isn't the Heart Baker's Oven for Sale?

-Only one Victorian Set? (Please include Victorian Sitting room, Parisian Street Lamp, Sweetheart Display)

Final Rose; Dating game show, TV Night, Loven, Sweet Drink Mixer

-Parisian Picnic Chair and Tables
    -Valentine Table
    -Heartcake Table, Heart Stool

-Red Rose Chair and Table

-Floor tiles as above (Heart, Rose Petal); Lotus Fountain

-Valentines Cake Display

-Flower Hedge Sculpture
    -Jar of Hearts
    -Secret Gardens
    Last edited by anemos; 02-06-24 at 10:20 PM.

Nightclub Owner

Spoiler: show

Released 2012 Jan. 20 (release crosses over with Jan. 26 goal)
    Listed in sale:
    Heart Planter, Love Balloons, Romantic Picnic, Swan Fountain
    Missing market items:
    Fancy Hearts (wallpaper), Heart (tile), Chocolate Box (table), Chocolate Box (counter), Forget Me Nots (deco), Jar of Heart (deco), Fruit Chocolate Dip (appliance), Truffle Maker (appliance)
    Missing goal locked items:
    Truffle (stool)

Released 2012 Feb. 09
    Listed in sale:
    Heart Divider, Puppy Love, Rose Column
    Missing market items:
    Lovely Cake (LTO), Valentine Menu (wall deco), Silhouettes (wall deco), Valentine Cards (wall deco), Heart Garland (wall deco)

Released 2013 Feb 01 & 13
    (while an obvious set, the Valentine Table/Chair were released separate from the counter - I've listed all the items used in the 2013 v-day goal that match the 'set')
    Listed in sale:
    Valentine (counter), Valentine Shelf, Heart Planter, Kissing Booth
    Missing market items:
    Valentine Table, Valentine Chair, Golden Heart (wallpaper), Rose Oven, Red Ribbon (wall deco), Valentine Display (deco), Rose Cake (deco),
    Glassed Love (divider),

Released 2014 Jan. 08
    Listed in sale:
    Love Light (wall deco)
    Missing market items:
    Winter Wedding (table), Wedding Petal Path (tile), Winter Wedding (wallpaper), Snowflake Fountain, Ice Couch
    Winter Wedding Chair, Winter Wedding (counter), Winter Bouquet (deco), Winter Wedding (prize), Love Ice Sculpture (deco), Winter Wedding Oven, Winter Cider Maker

Released 2015 Feb. 04
    Listed in sale:
    Sweetheart Table, Sweetheart Chair
    Missing market items:
    Sweetheart wallpaper, Sweet Pea Tile, Valentine Mitts (wall deco), Sprinkle Rack (deco)
    Sweetheart Counter, Valentine's Display (deco), Sweetheart Display (prize), Fondue Fountain, Choco-Love Stove

Released 2016 Feb. 10
    Listed in sale:
    Romantic Walk Tile, Sample of Love, Heart Baker's Apron, Heart Baker, My Cupcake Oven
    Missing market items:
    Loves Me Table, Loves Me Chair, Loves Me Counter, Heartbreaker Wallpaper, Rosy Window,
    Heart Baker's Oven

Released 2017 Feb. 01
    Listed in sale:
    Victorian Lovers
    Missing market items:
    Victorian Table, Victorian Chair, Victorian Counter, Victorian Passion (wallpaper), Victorian Parquet (tile), Victorian Fireplace (wall),
    Victorian Sitting Room (deco), Victorian Dancers (prize), Victorian Oven, Victorian Stove

Released 2018 Feb. 01
    Listed in sale:
    Dessert Date (deco),
    Missing market items:
    Connection Table, Date Chair, Heart Throb Counter, Heart Filigree (wallpaper), Hearts on Hearts (tile),
    Loven, Sweet Drink Mixer, Dating Game Show (deco), TV Night (prize).

Released 2019 Feb. 05
    Listed in sale:
    Love Poster
    Missing market items:
    Reel Table, Studio Chair, Recording Table (counter), Records on the Wall (wallpaper), Vinyl Floor (tile), Final Rose (deco)
    Studio Recording Station (deco), Romeo + Juliet (deco), Karaoke Party (prize), Cassette Deck (appliance), Hi-Fi Player (appliance)

Released 2020 Feb. 06
    Listed in sale:
    Heartsy Counterop,
    Missing market items:
    Table of Hearts, Lovely Seat, Centered Hearts (wallpaper), Step-O (tile), Cupid Adornment (wall deco),
    Hearty Sofa (deco), Lovely Dancefloor (deco), Ode to Love (prize), Sugar Heart Stove, X-O Oven

Lovey Dovey Crate items :
    Listed:
    Lovebird (4th), Couples Cooking (2nd)
    Missing:
    4th place: Loving Arrangement (wall), Tall & Tiered Cake,
    3rd place: Topplepots, Floral Arch
    2nd place: Heartfelt Exchange
    1st place: Cupid's Fountain

Valentine's Box items:
    Listed:
    Valentine Table (2nd prize)
    Missing:
    4th prize: Heart String (wall), Love Picture (wall), Wall Candle
    3rd prize: Poem Board, Cupcake Display
    2nd prize: Valentine Bear
    1st prize: Wedding Cake

Valentine Chest II items:
    Listed:
    Lovely Delivery (3rd prize), Dinner for Two (2nd prize)
    Missing:
    4th prize: Pink Bear Cupid, Heart Rabbit, Valentine Mailbox
    3rd prize: Love Test
    2nd prize: Cupid Fountain
    1st prize: Romantic Mixer Lounge

V-day/V-day adjacent crates :
    Listed:
    *Date Night Crate
    *Baking Love Crate
    *Love Basket
    *Sweetheart Crate
    *Valentine Chest
    Missing:
    *Blossom Wedding
    *Lovey Dovey Crate
    *Snowy Wedding Crate
    * Valentine Box
    * Valentine Chest II

Above is a list of the sale items but I also added the other items that were released at the same time which would 'complete' the sets.

I didn't add ALL the February releases over the years since that would take too long but they typically through a few of those releases in as well for the non-holiday players.

Examples of non-Valentine's February releases would include the 2018 Intergalactic items, 2017 Woodland or Tea goals, 2016 Amethyst Items, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post

Released 2012 Jan. 20 (release crosses over with Jan. 26 goal)
    Listed in sale:
    Heart Planter, Love Balloons, Romantic Picnic, Swan Fountain
    Missing market items:
    Fancy Hearts (wallpaper), Heart (tile), Chocolate Box (table), Chocolate Box (counter), Forget Me Nots (deco), Jar of Heart (deco), Fruit Chocolate Dip (appliance), Truffle Maker (appliance)
    Truffle (stool)

Released 2012 Feb. 09
    Listed in sale:
    Heart Divider, Puppy Love, Rose Column
    Missing market items:
    Lovely Cake (LTO), Valentine Menu (wall deco), Silhouettes (wall deco), Valentine Cards (wall deco), Heart Garland (wall deco)

Released 2013 Feb 01 & 13
    (while an obvious set, the Valentine Table/Chair were released separate from the counter - I've listed all the items used in the 2013 v-day goal that match the 'set')
    Listed in sale:
    Valentine (counter), Valentine Shelf, Heart Planter, Kissing Booth
    Missing market items:
    Valentine Table, Valentine Chair, Golden Heart (wallpaper), Rose Oven, Red Ribbon (wall deco), Valentine Display (deco), Rose Cake (deco),
    Glassed Love (divider),

Released 2014 Jan. 08
    Listed in sale:
    Love Light (wall deco)
    Missing market items:
    Winter Wedding (table), Wedding Petal Path (tile), Winter Wedding (wallpaper), Snowflake Fountain, Ice Couch
    Winter Wedding Chair, Winter Wedding (counter), Winter Bouquet (deco), Winter Wedding (prize), Love Ice Sculpture (deco), Winter Wedding Oven, Winter Cider Maker

Released 2015 Feb. 04
    Listed in sale:
    Sweetheart Table, Sweetheart Chair
    Missing market items:
    Sweetheart wallpaper, Sweet Pea Tile, Valentine Mitts (wall deco), Sprinkle Rack (deco)
    Sweetheart Counter, Valentine's Display (deco), Sweetheart Display (prize), Fondue Fountain, Choco-Love Stove

Released 2016 Feb. 10
    Listed in sale:
    Romantic Walk Tile, Sample of Love, Heart Baker's Apron, Heart Baker, My Cupcake Oven
    Missing market items:
    Loves Me Table, Loves Me Chair, Loves Me Counter, Heartbreaker Wallpaper, Rosy Window,
    Heart Baker's Oven

Released 2017 Feb. 01
    Listed in sale:
    Victorian Lovers
    Missing market items:
    Victorian Table, Victorian Chair, Victorian Counter, Victorian Passion (wallpaper), Victorian Parquet (tile), Victorian Fireplace (wall),
    Victorian Sitting Room (deco), Victorian Dancers (prize), Victorian Oven, Victorian Stove

Released 2018 Feb. 01
    Listed in sale:
    Dessert Date (deco),
    Missing market items:
    Connection Table, Date Chair, Heart Throb Counter, Heart Filigree (wallpaper), Hearts on Hearts (tile),
    Loven, Sweet Drink Mixer, Dating Game Show (deco), TV Night (prize).

Released 2019 Feb. 05
    Listed in sale:
    Love Poster
    Missing market items:
    Reel Table, Studio Chair, Recording Table (counter), Records on the Wall (wallpaper), Vinyl Floor (tile), Final Rose (deco)
    Studio Recording Station (deco), Romeo + Juliet (deco), Karaoke Party (prize), Cassette Deck (appliance), Hi-Fi Player (appliance)

Released 2020 Feb. 06
    Listed in sale:
    Heartsy Counterop,
    Missing market items:
    Table of Hearts, Lovely Seat, Centered Hearts (wallpaper), Step-O (tile), Cupid Adornment (wall deco),
    Hearty Sofa (deco), Lovely Dancefloor (deco), Ode to Love (prize), Sugar Heart Stove, X-O Oven

Lovey Dovey Crate items :
    Listed:
    Lovebird (4th), Couples Cooking (2nd)
    Missing:
    4th place: Loving Arrangement (wall), Tall & Tiered Cake,
    3rd place: Topplepots, Floral Arch
    2nd place: Heartfelt Exchange
    1st place: Cupid's Fountain

Valentine's Box items:
    Listed:
    Valentine Table (2nd prize)
    Missing:
    4th prize: Heart String (wall), Love Picture (wall), Wall Candle
    3rd prize: Poem Board, Cupcake Display
    2nd prize: Valentine Bear
    1st prize: Wedding Cake

Valentine Chest II items:
    Listed:
    Lovely Delivery (3rd prize), Dinner for Two (2nd prize)
    Missing:
    4th prize: Pink Bear Cupid, Heart Rabbit, Valentine Mailbox
    3rd prize: Love Test
    2nd prize: Cupid Fountain
    1st prize: Romantic Mixer Lounge

V-day/V-day adjacent crates :
    Listed:
    *Date Night Crate
    *Baking Love Crate
    *Love Basket
    *Sweetheart Crate
    *Valentine Chest
    Missing:
    *Blossom Wedding
    *Lovey Dovey Crate
    *Snowy Wedding Crate
    * Valentine Box
    * Valentine Chest II

Above is a list of the sale items but I also added the other items that were released at the same time which would 'complete' the sets.

I didn't add ALL the February releases over the years since that would take too long but they typically through a few of those releases in as well for the non-holiday players.

Examples of non-Valentine's February releases would include the 2018 Intergalactic items, 2017 Woodland or Tea goals, 2016 Amethyst Items, etc.
    Thanks Anniras Have forwarded this list along with everyone's feedback. Hoping the team will add some items to the sale.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Anniras Have forwarded this list along with everyone's feedback. Hoping the team will add some items to the sale.
    Curious. Did you also include the list I've put together as well?

Fashion Designer
    They actually put more items up for sale! Im not sure if this was the plan all along or if it was due to player feedback, but a huge thanks to Anniras, Pixie, anemos, and everyone putting in effort to make our voices heard. You guys are seriously amazing and your efforts dont go unnoticed. I wish yall were running this game!

Nightclub Owner
    Sweetheart Sale - 7 Days
    *Sale should end 2024 February 15*
    [9pm EST / 6pm PST / (Feb. 16) 02:00 UTC]

NOTE: Items listed today were in addition to previous sale but have their own 7 day timer
    Please check the specific timer on any items you want to purchase so you know when it will leave the market

Tables, Chairs, Counters, Wallpaper, Floor Tiles:

Originally released 2012 Feb. 23:
    *Snowflake - 1g

Originally released 2013 Feb. 01:
    *Rose Counter - $56,000
    *Golden Heart - $15,000

Originally released 2013 Feb. 06:
    *Rose Table - 4g
    *Rose Chair - $38,000
    *Rosy (wallpaper) - 1g

Originally released 2013 Feb. 13:
    *Pink Carpet - $15,000

Originally released 2016 Feb. 03:
    *Amethyst Petals(table) - $15,000
    *Amethyst Petals (chair) - 1g
    *Amethyst Counter - 3g
    *Fancy Amethyst (wallpaper) - $10,000
    *Amethyst (tile) - $7,000

Originally released 2016 Feb. 10:
    *Loves Me Table - $4,000
    *Loves Me Chair - $2,000
    *Loves Me Counter - $5,000
    *Heartbreaker Wallpaper - $3,000

Wall Decos:

Originally released 2012 Feb. 09:
    *Valentine Menu - 10g
    *Silhouettes - $28,000 *price raised to $56,000 2012 Sep. 06
    *Valentine Card - $42,000 *price raised to $84,000 2012 Sep. 06
    *Heart Garland - 15g

Originally released 2013 Feb. 13:
    *Rose Lamp - $50,000

*Amethyst Heart - 5g

Floor Decos:

Originally released 2012 Feb. 09:
    Lovely Cake (2x2) - 32g (Limited Time Offer)

Originally released 2012 Feb. 23:
    Ski Rack (2x1) - 20g (Limited Time Offer)

Originally released 2014 Feb. 12:
    *Amethyst (1x1) - $8,500
    *Amethyst Cookies (2x1) - $14,500
    *Amethyst Flowers (1x1) - $10,000
    *Amethyst Chaises (2x1) - 15g
    *Amethyst Cake (2x2) - $20,000
    *Amethyst Fountain (2x2) - 25g

*Amethyst Pair (1x1) - $40,000
    *Amethyst Ladder (1x1) - $17,000
    *Amethyst Lounge (2x1) - 7g
    *Amethyst Cake Display (2x2) - 20g

Box Items:

Originally released 2016 Feb. 24 in Sweetheart Crate for 24 gems per try:
    Common (4th prize, 54%)
    Sweetheart Lamp - 1x1
    Sweetheart Pup - 1x1
    Sweetheart Armchair - 1x1

Uncommon (3rd prize, 35%)
    Sweetheart Treats - 1x1
    Sweetheart Dance - 1x1

Rare (2nd prize, 10%)
    Sweetheart Fountain - 1x1

Exceptional (1st prize, 1%)
    Sweetheart Baker - 4x4

Originally released 2023 Feb. 14 in Valentine Chest II for 24 gems per try:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%)
    Pink Bear Cupid - 1x1
    Heart Rabbit - 1x1
    Valentine Mailbox - 1x1

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%)
    Love Test - 1x1

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%)
    Cupid Fountain - 3x3

U-Items:

Originally released 2013 Feb. 01 as part of the Secret Admirer goals
    *Glassed Love (1x1) - $16,000

Originally released 2014 Feb. 05 as part of The City of Love goals
    *City of Love (counter) - $9,000
    *Parisian Street Lamp (1x1) - $8,500
    *Patisserie Display (2x1) - $16,000
    *Eiffel Flowers (4x4) - $25,000

Originally released 2015 Feb. 04 as part of A Baker's Setup goals
    *Sweetheart Counter - $8,000
    *Sweetheart Display (2x2) - $30,000

Originally released 2017 Feb. 01 as part of the Valentine's Plans goals
    *Victorian Sitting Room (3x3) - $28,000

Originally released 2018 Feb. 01 as part of the Tune In goals
    *TV Night (4x4) - 75g
    *Dating Game Show (3x3) - $34,000

Relisted Appliance:
    Rose Oven originally released 2013 Feb. 01 as standard market purchase
    *NOTE: Was relisted in multiple goals so most recipes are goal locked unless you participated in/completed said goals
    *Full details and recipes images can be found HERE in the Recipe Guide

Relisted Echo Appliance:
    Heart Baker's Oven was originally released 2016 Feb. 10 as locked item in Kickstart Your Heart goals
    *Full details and recipe images can be found HERE in Recipe Guide

Echo Heart Baker's Oven was originally released 2023 Feb. 06 for 40g

General Notes on Sales:
    - Echo/U-Sales typically require Level 12 to access
    - Echo sales are a way of relisting locked goal appliances so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts UNLOCKED
    - Echo appliances are fully built at purchase / require no parts to build
    - Echo recipes are separate and unique from their original counterparts mastery will NOT translate between the original appliance and its Echo version
    - Echo appliances will be removed from the market at the end of the sale

- U-Sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - U-Items are exact duplicates of previously released goal items with new names and gem prices
    - Be sure to check your ENTIRE inventory - you may already own the original items or have them available to purchase for coins
    - U-Items will be removed from the market at the end of the sale

- Any items purchased during the sale will remain in your inventory after the sale has ended, only the ability to purchase more of said item will be removed

Farm Supplier
    love that they have given us a selection of vday items, but wish they would've gone all out for the lunar new year with dragon items. it's the year of the dragon so i had hoped this could've been the time i could stock up on all things dragon! they did a little bit of a sale and i was able to get a couple new items but would've loved if they had went all out and given us more options for the celebration

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast