Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/18: 12 Days of Deals

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What exact.y is the "coins" sale?
    The meaning of "coins sale" is that, for example, if you usually spend 100 gems to purchase 10,000 coins, with the sale, you can now spend 100 gems to get 13,000 coins.

Executive Chef
    Lovely weekly energy dropper but I am too low on gems. Too bad they couldn?t come up with a better name.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2521.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	228.1 KB 
ID:	72500 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2522.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	249.1 KB 
ID:	72501

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Lovely weekly energy dropper but I am too low on gems. Too bad they couldn?t come up with a better name.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2521.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	228.1 KB 
ID:	72500 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2522.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	249.1 KB 
ID:	72501
    Does she have a story line? I would totally buy the gems to get her if she does.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I'd like to know too. After so long you'd think I'd know but I don't.

Don't worry checked page 1 and used the spoiler tab. It means coins can be purchased for fewer gems. Never needed that but have had a few gem traps when that window is accidentally opened and carelessly brushing the gems while heading to the close button.
    Thanks! I use an older browser and didn't see any pics under the "spoiler" section on page 1, which is why I asked. IDK why I can't see those pics, I usually see them! Very Odd. Occasionally lately, someone will reply to a post including a pic & I won't see it.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    It's a shame the new weekly energy dropper wasn't listed at a discount; it feels kinda antithetical to the spirit of the holiday season...

Fashion Designer
    I think that at 600 gems the beautiful goddess is not such a 'special'. Only thing about her is that she's a new item. That's a bit steep for an expensive item with no storyline. Disappointed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    I think that at 600 gems the beautiful goddess is not such a 'special'. Only thing about her is that she's a new item. That's a bit steep for an expensive item with no storyline. Disappointed.
    I wanted to say this (and also what AnnirasSweets said), but I was afraid of being seen as the Negative Nancy. Thanks to both of you for saying what probably many of us are thinking.

400 gems is pretty much my limit for any one item, and even that has to be pretty darn special.

Executive Chef
    600 gems is the regular price for an Alicorn, so it?s logical that would be the cost for an equivalent dropper.

Last year the special last day item was Dancing Couple, a daily dropper for 400 gems.

Fashion Designer
    I realize we don?t all celebrate the same holidays, but having the final item at a reduced cost would have been a nice gesture for this season. Also, did we get any gifts for the holidays? Didn?t we get big snow globes in previous years?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, I bit the proverbial bullet with 6 hours to spare and bought the Beautiful Goddess. SC, do you want an inventory card? Will do that tomorrow if you do. It does not come with a story, just place and wait 7 days for collection.

Shibuya, other info: 644 gems to speed up, can be sold (seriously why would that button be there!)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast