Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/18: 12 Days of Deals

Oh wow, this is fancy (expansion map). My secret Xmas wish came true! Thank you thank you! Quite honest not sure who do I get to thank but appreciate the thoughts. I used to dread poring over the map to figure out the sale plots. This helps.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34A8B56C-08F1-4686-ADF3-542FC630CE3A.jpeg 
Views:	91 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	72474

Farm Supplier
    Regarding the expansion map promotion, my sale plots are N1-N2 and M1-M2, but there's no O1-O2. Is it the same for others? Or am I unique in this?

Name:	IMG_7547.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	191.8 KB 
ID:	72484

I'm confused, I'm looking at the plots mentioned and I don't see any sale details like I did in the earlier expansion sale.

Executive Chef
    I don?t have the exact plot coordinates but had sales in that lower right area. They are likely not adjacent to your open plots.

Name:	IMG_2518.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	133.2 KB 
ID:	72485

Fashion Designer
    I totally missed the council sale, which was very likely the best sale for me. A bit cross with myself for that.
    I did get another gold mine, because, well, you can never have too much gold. Happy about that. Yeah!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TEC1980 View Post
    Regarding the expansion map promotion, my sale plots are N1-N2 and M1-M2, but there's no O1-O2. Is it the same for others? Or am I unique in this?
    N2 is strange, never saw a special plot on sale. The screenshot of GiselleX16 point to N-2. I will amend the table, which was a copy from last year. As I have either all plots open or not far enough expanded I cannot see anything.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    What exact.y is the "coins" sale?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    What exact.y is the "coins" sale?
    I'd like to know too. After so long you'd think I'd know but I don't.

Don't worry checked page 1 and used the spoiler tab. It means coins can be purchased for fewer gems. Never needed that but have had a few gem traps when that window is accidentally opened and carelessly brushing the gems while heading to the close button.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    See page 1 for daily details.
    Sorry, but that?s not particularly helpful to me. I don?t see a coin sale for today, didn?t see any buildings on sale on the days featured. Maybe I?m dense, so a little more clarity is appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Today’s special is a Beautiful Goddess who has a 7 day timer and gives energy. Assuming it’s a reskinned alicorn lol but she is nice.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast