Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/18: 12 Days of Deals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Mini monster hunt, no leader board. I triggered a golem from a horse but nothing from a dead tree. The fountain gave me a gold coin.
    Like you, I'm getting nothing from the dead tree.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It is basically a 2 days classical Monster hunt. However this time to daily goals do not show up, which also means there is not blue dire boar.
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    After rechecking the splash screen again and other info provided, I was hoping the new mystery item on day 12 was not going to cost too many gems. If it is indeed 400 gems I'm thinking there will be a large number of players who won't be able to purchase. I'm also hoping that at that price there's some sort of storyline to go with it. I want to be able to get at least 1 more day I can benefit from. (fully expanded, maxed on citizens, and unless there's a new character in the town hall I'm pretty much done this yr) Anyway we'll see what happens.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    After rechecking the splash screen again and other info provided, I was hoping the new mystery item on day 12 was not going to cost too many gems. If it is indeed 400 gems I'm thinking there will be a large number of players who won't be able to purchase. I'm also hoping that at that price there's some sort of storyline to go with it. I want to be able to get at least 1 more day I can benefit from. (fully expanded, maxed on citizens, and unless there's a new character in the town hall I'm pretty much done this yr) Anyway we'll see what happens.
    Only speculation as of now. I cloned the item from last year and we will see.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    What's the point of getting crowns as rewards when players have to pay for citizens in the town square with gems? I have over 1700 crowns and no way to use them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    What's the point of getting crowns as rewards when players have to pay for citizens in the town square with gems? I have over 1700 crowns and no way to use them.
    Well I was thinking we should be able to convert our crowns into scrolls, that way I would be able to reduce a bit my stock, I have >18'000 unused
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well I was thinking we should be able to convert our crowns into scrolls, that way I would be able to reduce a bit my stock, I have >18'000 unused
    How great would that be?!

Fashion Designer
    I went through all my accounts yesterday and went a little nuts using up the vast majority of my crowns to get most of the offered Citizens. It?s not even so much that I wanted all of them, but had no other use for the crowns. If they offer more that are available for crowns I?ll have to rebuild my stock first.

Lemrac, I?m confused? Which ones required gems? I know I?ve seen some in the market before that were gems only, but everything I got yesterday was for crowns. You probably already have all of those. I especially like Allegra and the Skeleton Pirate.

Where do we find these? I get a flash screen in the morning when I log in showing the featured items, then it?s gone. I look for something on sale, but I don?t see these items in the market. What am I missing?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by youbugme View Post
    Where do we find these? I get a flash screen in the morning when I log in showing the featured items, then it?s gone. I look for something on sale, but I don?t see these items in the market. What am I missing?
    See page 1 for daily details.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast