Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New sapphire oven 35 gems

Host(ess)
    Looks like it depends on level you are on opens at level 12 and costs 15 gems to purchase and at then changes to 25 gems and the higher level players are paying 35 gems I have different IDs that I have created over the course of playing and have access to so I thought would sign in to see I have a level 12 which costs 15 gems a level 81 which is 25 gems and a level 85 which is 35 gems so as well as my level 99 which I paid the 35 gems
    Last edited by drou01; 12-16-23 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Error

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by drou01 View Post
    Looks like it depends on level you are on opens at level 12 and costs 15 gems to purchase and at then changes to 25 gems and the higher level players are paying 35 gems I have different IDs that I have created over the course of playing and have access to so I thought would sign in to see I have a level 12 which costs 15 gems a level 81 which is 25 gems and a level 85 which is 35 gems so as well as my level 99 which I paid the 35 gems
    I'm a long time level 99 but the oven was listed at 25 gems in my game.

Quote Originally Posted by drou01 View Post
    In case any of you are thinking of purchasing, this oven although a gem purchase it does not come fully built need 80 blue knobs and 64 red knobs to complete
    I am totally feeling like I was scammed!! I demand my money back for this oven. The red ruby was a built oven when purchases, this one needs parts!!!!
    Ugh I really am starting to think about leaving this game. Sorry PG you became greedy and you will lose us all if you do not correct this.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by acetype View Post
    I am totally feeling like I was scammed!! I demand my money back for this oven. The red ruby was a built oven when purchases, this one needs parts!!!!
    Ugh I really am starting to think about leaving this game. Sorry PG you became greedy and you will lose us all if you do not correct this.
    I agree it is a kick in the pants that it requires parts and it's a further insult that it requires SO MANY parts!

If you're unhappy with your purchase you can always try opening a Support Ticket with the team to ask for a refund. I've not done it myself but I don't see how it could hurt to try.

Also, for future purchases: anytime you see the little hammer icon in the lower right corner of an item you want to purchase, it means the item will require parts to build after purchasing. It's mostly appliances that require parts but there are a handful of decorations that also need to be built after purchasing so be sure to keep an eye out for it.

Host(ess)
    So In total, Sapphire Oven requires 144 Parts (80+64). And I heard that the maximum number of parts you can receive per day through requesting is 20 parts, which means you'll need 8 days to build one??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MCPE View Post
    So In total, Sapphire Oven requires 144 Parts (80+64). And I heard that the maximum number of parts you can receive per day through requesting is 20 parts, which means you'll need 8 days to build one??
    God 8 days if you never request parts for main or 5day goals. Just insane! please reduce the parts required. I love the novelty of permanent goals and want to playyyyyyy

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for all the insights on this appliance. I’m think I may pass on this one..still thinking. I bought two of the red ruby ovens.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    I learned the very hard way after buying two that it has to be built! I hardly have any neighbors that gift me parts to begin with and there?s absolutely no way I can get 80 of one and 64 of the other in parts! To build outright is 288 gems! You can keep it! I?m getting disgusted with this game anyway!! I stopped playing for awhile then came back and nothing has changed! I?m running out of coins to buy and do goals bc it takes forever for customers to eat and leave coins! I have so much food in my bakery that I can?t decorate bc there?s NO ROOM! I?ve expanded to the max it?s all the food on the counters! Ridiculous really.
    I?ve played since day one of the game & used to keep all my food however over the years I?ve leaned that no matter what you do you will NEVER sell all the food so hard as it maybe after all the coins spent, time played to cook it is the only solution I found to this problem is to dump it. I chose a set amount of counters I would keep food on & after that amount I would dump old food & keep new food. I decided to keep 40 counters of food & I make it one counter per recipe so it leaves more room in bakery for decorations or tables whatever you choose.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4243.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	72289
    Last edited by Debs4090; 12-17-23 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Moved picture

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm a long time level 99 but the oven was listed at 25 gems in my game.
    I’m a long time level 99( been playing since 2012-2013) was listed at 35 gems & I’m playing on an Apple iPad. I didn’t notice the hammer otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered to have bought it considering the cost of it ��

I am starting to regret getting the Sapphire Oven. 144 parts?!?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast