Thread: What time does the event end?

Farm Supplier

What time does the event end?

What time o'clock do the events start and end? I tried to find the answer on the forum but didn't succeed, please help.

I'm also wondering if we still have Weekend Warrior and if we do, when does it start and end? The exact time on any time zone is helpful, I can convert. Thank you in advance!

Nightclub Owner
    Each timed event has a timer on the right of the screen. Some have a more detailed window like storybooks. The current event finished in 8 days!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Weekday warrior offers begin (except when there was a week long monster hunt event) the minute after a 2 week event concludes. There are timers in your goal book on the name of the event that round up to the number of days until the timer gets below 24 hours and then it changes from days to hours. there are also timers on the right side of screen that can help too, like value packs offered toward the end of the event etc.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    What time o'clock do the events start and end? I tried to find the answer on the forum but didn't succeed, please help.

I'm also wondering if we still have Weekend Warrior and if we do, when does it start and end? The exact time on any time zone is helpful, I can convert. Thank you in advance!
    To be somewhat more precise, events typically end on Wednesdays at 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time (where Storm8 headquarters are located). I'm not sure if you are in USA or not, so I know it might not technically be a Wednesday where you are. Right now it is Wednesday, November 29, 5:10 P.M. Pacific Time. The event will end Wednesday December 6, at 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time, so you have exactly 1 week and 50 minutes to complete. Then Weekday Warrior will start.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.