Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - 24th November, 2023

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    Mod Note

Hi all,

Saw this yesterday; I've flagged this over with an 'URGENT' flag to hopefully get the team's attention sooner. As it is a holiday weekend, it will likely be first seen on Monday.

On another note, I have had to moderate some posts that violated the forum rules (trying to get around the censor; non-constructive; crossed the line into insulting S8; etc). In flagging this issue to the team, I have forwarded ALL feedback, including the moderated posts, so the team is aware of the feedback EVERYONE has provided so far. However, please be mindful of the forum rules with future posts in this and other threads. If the thread gets too unruly, Mods may have to close it

For anyone whose post was moderated who believes it may have been moderated in error, you may file a Forum Dispute. Once again, ALL posts, moderated or not, expressing feedback have been forwarded to the team; please keep the rules in mind with future posts. Thank you
    Thank you for the information and for trying to keep the forum clean! I thought I was well within the rules but I'm not the final deciding vote, This is also not the place for such discussions but If you could DM me so I could know in the future which rule I broke I'll futureproof any posts that may have such issues <3

Thanks as always

Edit, saw you cleaned up my previous message that got in before your explanation, I was about to do the same thanks~

Edit-edit, I don't want to dispute because I trust your judgement. Forgive me if i'm out of line But Pix is right we need to be more positive. It might be hard but we can trust that S8 does respond to us. They've lowered the levels of dishes and other things in the past for goals to be more attainable. And they've done a great job with this black friday sale. I have high hopes that they'll do something~
    Last edited by colorlessmonster; 11-26-23 at 09:13 AM.

Thank you for the help, pixie gamer 🍁🧸🍁

I have nothing new to add other than making my voice heard since this is going to the storm team. I really hope this was a mistake and they either meant 5 lemon lime sodas or 25 of something with a shorter timer. If it was intentional, it is completely unreasonable. I have been playing for years and have bought extra appliance spaces and built multiples of the basic appliances. I still cannot finish this goal. Plus I still need ovens dedicated to finishing the main 14 day goal, so all spaces aren’t open for drink machines. I hope they correct this on Monday, but unless they drop the sodas altogether, it will still be too late for that step to be completed and still finish step 4. It may too late anyway with the time lost.

Rhino Keeper
    As a player for more than 10 years I was so shocked to see 25 2 days drinks to be made 😪

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2718 View Post
    I have nothing new to add other than making my voice heard since this is going to the storm team. I really hope this was a mistake and they either meant 5 lemon lime sodas or 25 of something with a shorter timer. If it was intentional, it is completely unreasonable. I have been playing for years and have bought extra appliance spaces and built multiples of the basic appliances. I still cannot finish this goal. Plus I still need ovens dedicated to finishing the main 14 day goal, so all spaces aren?t open for drink machines. I hope they correct this on Monday, but unless they drop the sodas altogether, it will still be too late for that step to be completed and still finish step 4. It may too late anyway with the time lost.
    Adding my own two cents here: I have added my own voice to this petition in requesting this to be changed. Prior to the Bacon Roasted Turkey being moved back to its original appliance, the Drink Machine was the only appliance being utilized in this particular goal, for ALL recipes. That in and of itself is an anomaly (usually 5-day goals involve basic appliances + only 1 new recipe at a time on the "featured" appliance).

The stress with this particular goal, using THE "featured" appliance for the majority of required recipes (all but one, so far, since the Bacon Roasted Turkey was returned to its original appliance), and then adding the 25x 2-day recipe requirement on top of that, is exceptionally demanding for a 5-day goal

The usage of the Drink Machine as a side goal/5-day goal appliance has been criticized and disputed over and over, due to the high number of parts required relative to the goal time availability; as has the inclusion of 2-day recipes in side goals and 5-day goals due to the higher "time cost"/recovery period if someone misses a cook or the recipe spoils. As nice as it is to see additional recipes on the Drink Machine, I'm really hoping this incident will be the final nail in the coffin for both situations.

With regards to the prize ("Megabird", 2x2; pictured here): if it's like current Side Goal prize wherein the original goal prize is being unlocked, rather than a singular U-decor awarded, I can appreciate that and hope that continues. I'll always be in favor of originals being unlocked so more people can purchase duplicates (and it's a lovely incentive to have more coin-purchasable floor decor becoming available). However, if it is a singular U-decor prize, I can't say I think it would be worth the amount of effort the goal is currently requiring. (I acknowledge that other people may disagree with me on this though).

Minor related note: there is an ongoing thread in the Suggestions and Feedback forum regarding how to improve the 5-day goals. If you have not already voted in the poll and voiced your feedback there, and would like to do so after experiencing this goal (or if you have and would like to post again), please voice your opinions here.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I dont even like the prize. Just wanted to make it past part 3 to the 3rd drink (pumpkin milkshake) And cant even do that with this outrageous 25 -2 day recipe. Feels like a sad holiday prank

Thanks pixiegamer

I will be finished with part 3 in a few hours. Does anyone have part 4 so I can start cooking ahead? Thanks!

Having 25 2-day recipes is so extreme and unfair to most players. I have been playing since 2010 so I have many extra appliance slots and can complete, but I would guess a vast majority do not have a chance. While I don?t necessarily believe all goals have to be attainable by all players, I think they need to be within reach for most, and definitely for all level 99 players.

I also want to give some positive feedback about the goal, just to say it was exciting to get new recipes for the drink machine!

I agree with all of the complaints about this goal, it'll be interesting to see how it's resolved. I've been playing for many years, but I have a lot of things that compete for my time and depending on the resolution (or lack thereof), I might need to let this game fall by the wayside.

That would be a shame, but in the end it's just a game, and if it ceases to be both fair and fun then the time has come to stop playing.

They've been responsive in the past, I hope that trend continues!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast