Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2023 Nov. 20 - Black Friday Sale (9 Days)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I really hope they add more items for Cyber Monday at the very least.
    ooh does Bakery Story do a separate Cyber Monday sale after Black Friday?

It's kind of funny that there's a year with a reputation for the worst Black Friday sale ever. In the 2015 thread someone mentioned that the awful 2014 Black Friday sale was made up for at Christmas!

I'm still holding out hope that the fall/winter/holiday items that were requested in the other thread will appear in the weekly sales. Was hoping this sale would have some of those and more spring/summer/non-seasonal items + expansion sales.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonysnickers View Post
    ooh does Bakery Story do a separate Cyber Monday sale after Black Friday?

It's kind of funny that there's a year with a reputation for the worst Black Friday sale ever. In the 2015 thread someone mentioned that the awful 2014 Black Friday sale was made up for at Christmas!

I'm still holding out hope that the fall/winter/holiday items that were requested in the other thread will appear in the weekly sales. Was hoping this sale would have some of those and more spring/summer/non-seasonal items + expansion sales.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, I was just stating a wish in the hopes that the universe will surprise me. I don't think they've done anything specifically for Cyber Monday before but there's a first time for everything!

Fashion Designer
    I'm so disappointed as well. There's not one floor display item that I don't have. I've been playing for over 10 years and I've done almost every goal so I have all of the goal prizes. The whole sale consists of "u" displays, which are end goal prizes and items that have been on sale before. We get better items in the weekly sales than we do in the supposedly "sale of the year!" I hope that they do give us a mega sale for Christmas, which will hopefully include a few displays from restaurant story and other items that players have requested.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I'm so disappointed as well. There's not one floor display item that I don't have. I've been playing for over 10 years and I've done almost every goal so I have all of the goal prizes. The whole sale consists of "u" displays, which are end goal prizes and items that have been on sale before. We get better items in the weekly sales than we do in the supposedly "sale of the year!" I hope that they do give us a mega sale for Christmas, which will hopefully include a few displays from restaurant story and other items that players have requested.
    I’m exactly the same as you, been playing since the beginning and have all the deco, nothing locked, all goals completed. Why they need change how they do things I do not know, for newer players it’s great but long timers they give us nothing..honestly I don’t know why they bothered really, like you I hope they give us a mega sale for Christmas �� we can dream lol

Rhino Keeper
    They had 6 weeks of Halloween sales with HUGE sales of items for a one day event. We get ONE Fall sale - extremely disappointing. Now this Black Friday sale - I was able to grab a few things I needed but overall extremely disappointed. I just put my wish list in the Black Friday/Holiday Sales wish list - i only did winter/christmas items as thats what is appropriate for this time of year. I feel like they just don't need the money because they have tons of us willing to spend, yet the sales are so small. If a team member reads this, please go to the Black Friday/Holiday sale wish list and please give us all the items we are asking for. I don't understand why you just can't leave every item in the catalog so we can buy as needed. It would be a win/win situation for everyone. I do feel like the items are repetitive as I had most of them from sales in past few years. I wish they would focus on this game and the many changes it needs because they have a very active customer base here.

Executive Chef
    Ok,maybe it’s been a long time since I played( started in 2011,had a few years break,came back this spring)..but I remember every Black Friday we had at least 40% gem sales,this normal 30% is for the birds…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12