Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: A Turquoise Thanksgiving - 2023 Nov. 14 (14 Days)

Hi guys, I built the first three stoves and the second ones, but I couldn't complete the recipes for the finale. Now that the goal was finished, I realized that the 3 rewards were unlocked for me. And also the three recipes from the second stove, did the same happen to the others who couldn't finish the goal? If so, that's great, and I hope it stays that way , Because I aim to have recipes and rewards, even if it's just the first two, and I think it's fair that they unlock at the end so we can buy .

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakechoclove View Post
    Hi guys, I built the first three stoves and the second ones, but I couldn't complete the recipes for the finale. Now that the goal was finished, I realized that the 3 rewards were unlocked for me. And also the three recipes from the second stove, did the same happen to the others who couldn't finish the goal? If so, that's great, and I hope it stays that way , Because I aim to have recipes and rewards, even if it's just the first two, and I think it's fair that they unlock at the end so we can buy .
    It sounds like you completed all of the goal steps except the final goal so you should've had most of the items unlocked at that point. The only item that should've remained locked to you would've been the Turquoise Terrace.

If the final deco unlocked for you despite not finishing the goal, then I'd say it was likely a lucky glitch this time. I have heard of this happening a few times in the past but it seems to be random and not all players get this lucky glitch but I suppose we'll know for sure next goal if something like this happens again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123