Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOAL: Feeling Batty - 2023 Oct. 18 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I love the pie! Thanks for the info. Definitely could not have done this goal without you!

Thank u Annira! Without u posting with each new goal, there is no way I could've finished this recipe in 5 days. Thank u so much for all ur work!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yeah, I'm not happy about the 2 day recipe either.

I didn't really have the time to sit down and work out my math in detail to figure out when would be the best time to start each recipe like usual since I literally just got to work. So, I just said the heck with it and started all the pumpkin pies now. Typically I finish a 5 day goal in 2 days so I think I should be safe enough.

I'll be so upset if I messed up though since I really want this prize, lol. It's the only item I don't own from the Cornucopia Crate. So happy to finally get it!!!

Also, the recipes look promising so other than the pies, this is goal is a winner for me
    My timer is 4 days though, maybe my math is off but it would take 4-6 additional hours after the timer is up to complete the pumpkin pies if you factor in prep time (not everyone taps fast), checking & serving the previous recipes, sleeping, not serving on time & all the other minor delays.

Speaking of the 'Cornucopia' crate, I so wish I can finally get the 'seasonal spread' & 'taboo tub' in this year's big Halloween sale.

Good luck to all.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Cookies are hanging from stand 😂
    I very much like it though 👍😀
    Thanks for posting AnnirasSweets 💜

Executive Chef
    Ooo cute serving tray 😍🦇

Farm Supplier
    omg i love the bat cupcakes and cookies. this is the kind of stuff i love to see, color & creativity 🤗🥰 so far the recipes on the main and side goals have been wins for me for the most part, like if real life pastry chefs can create so many unique and detailed works, the sky's the limit when it comes to digital work! i've definitely enjoyed the recipes for the most part so far with the halloween themes 😊

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12