Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - October 6th, 2023 (5 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Part 4 cooking time correction
    The corned beef hash takes 14 hours and the Chicken pot pie take 8 hours to cook
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaAtLeeds View Post
    Part 4 cooking time correction
    The corned beef hash takes 14 hours and the Chicken pot pie take 8 hours to cook

Had corrected times already on main goal steps on post #1, main thing is screenshots, it's a big help to community, rest I can correct before I add to main steps

Executive Chef

Reaper Pepper Poppers (Cowboy Stove/3rd new recipe)

I can?t locate Prime Ribs. Where are this recipe ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moroschiele View Post
    I can?t locate Prime Ribs. Where are this recipe ?

Prime rib is in Basic Oven, all goal steps (part 1 - 4) are up on post #1, if you need info on next steps. Part 4 has a two day recipe 🤠

Politely, Please stop using 2 day dishes on these goals. I had my stew finished, all 5 of them, and Trying to rearrange my stoves. I accidentally picked one up

This is super distressing because The goal says it has 2 days left, but we all know that might not be enough to actually finish a 2 day stew.

I really want confirmation before spending gems or picking up appliances cooking. I sure hate when i accidentally bump the loot boxes, or finish recipe early.
    Last night while tired i was trying to go through to buy decorations and instead of hitting Next to go to the next page I accidentally put my thumb too high and hit the boxes tab, then when i tried to hit the over arrow again I had hit the valentines day box.

Storm 8 you've been aceing it with the new dishes looking great, and making the goals more achievable for new users. Now please please consider a few quality of life updates as well. An example including not having 2 day dishes on the final task of the mission. My dish had 40 mins left when i accidentally picked it up.
    Last edited by colorlessmonster; 10-09-23 at 07:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry this happened to you @ColorlessMonster, I've done this in past too by accident with Lime Soda, didn't have time to restart for prize 😠

I agree too, 2 day recipes on last step of 5 day goal is just cruel 😞

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by colorlessmonster View Post
    Politely, Please stop using 2 day dishes on these goals. I had my stew finished, all 5 of them, and Trying to rearrange my stoves. I accidentally picked one up

This is super distressing because The goal says it has 2 days left, but we all know that might not be enough to actually finish a 2 day stew.

I really want confirmation before spending gems or picking up appliances cooking. I sure hate when i accidentally bump the loot boxes, or finish recipe early.
    Last night while tired i was trying to go through to buy decorations and instead of hitting Next to go to the next page I accidentally put my thumb too high and hit the boxes tab, then when i tried to hit the over arrow again I had hit the valentines day box.

Storm 8 you've been aceing it with the new dishes looking great, and making the goals more achievable for new users. Now please please consider a few quality of life updates as well. An example including not having 2 day dishes on the final task of the mission. My dish had 40 mins left when i accidentally picked it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    I'm sorry this happened to you @ColorlessMonster, I've done this in past too by accident with Lime Soda, didn't have time to restart for prize ��

I agree too, 2 day recipes on last step of 5 day goal is just cruel ��
    Forwarding this feedback over!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12