Thread: Crazy candy crate

Crazy candy crate

I opened the crazy candy crate and got the first prize on my first try but now I cant find it? I can?t even find the box in the forum to see what the prize is supposed to be? I opened again and got the fourth place prize and I can find it but still can?t find the first place one!!! Help

Nightclub Owner
    Weird, usually when they release a new crate/box we get goals in our goal book that shows what levels the prizes are and a pop up to shows an overview of the decos as well. Maybe we'll see the pop ups and goal show up later today?

As for finding the prizes you've won: the box items will be found toward the front of your inventory but they're not grouped by box or when you acquired them, they're grouped by prize level. This is true whether you got the item from the box itself, in a sale or as a goal prize.

So, when you open your inventory you'll see the current sale items first, then a few permanent market items like the lamp and plants before the goal prizes start. All the 4th place prizes you've ever got will show first then the further back you scroll you'll start seeing the 3rd place prizes then the 2nd and the 1st place prizes will be the furthest back.

Looking at my inventory now, the newer box items all seem to be located before the Mahogany Divider - after that point it switches to current market items, removed market items before finally showing goal decos. Basically, the first place item you just won will be in your inventory somewhere between the current sale items and the Mahogany Divider, closer to the end than the start.

There may be some variance between where items are shown on iOS and droid but I think the box items are generally shown in the same place across devices.

Edit Oct. 05:
    Just got the pop up showing the prizes and thought you may find it helpful:

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    There's no forum info on this box for the same reason Anniras mentioned - usually, we also get that information from the goal pop-up to inform the box thread, but there was no goal this time

This has been flagged and is awaiting resolution, but in the meantime, people in the RS community who have tried the box and obtained prizes are highly encouraged to share pictures and information here
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Thanks so much… I found it… I got the sorting candy and the candy cauldron

Executive Chef
    Haven't opened crate yet, but here's list of prizes from screenshots for future reference 🙂 I kinda like the 4th place Candy Golem 🎃👻