Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Mystical Munchies - 2023 Oct. 03 (14 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by naupaka_kuahiwi View Post
    I went back after unlocking SG Swiss Fireplace, but the Moonpie recipie and the Moonflower Tea recipient isn't in the Basic Oven anymore... what's the deal with that?!
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Thats extremely upsetting. I guess next time I wont finish the side goal till I max out the recipe first.🙄 I already had the tea recipe maxed just needed to max the moon pies. So I guess I should have maxed the moon pies recipe before I went and made the tea recipe.

Don't buy the wallpaper/tile to active the side goal right away. You can cook the recipes before you even start side goal. Because once you've completed side goal they'll go away from basic oven to their original appliance.

It's 82 servings to mastery, and @AnniraSweets is awesome at posting all the steps ahead of time, so it's easy enough to add up total amount of servings from each recipe required in side goal. If it's less than 82 then cook whatever the difference is before you activate goal. I did this for Moon Pie only, since I don't have the Nursery Rhyme Oven it's originally from. Note this only if you want to earn gems for mastery.

Hope this helps 🙂

Edit----This only applies to next future side goals, sorry about this completed one 😕

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Don't buy the wallpaper/tile to active the side goal right away. You can cook the recipes before you even start side goal. Because once you've completed side goal they'll go away from basic oven to their original appliance.

It's 82 servings to mastery, and @AnniraSweets is awesome at posting all the steps ahead of time, so it's easy enough to add up total amount of servings from each recipe required in side goal. If it's less than 82 then cook whatever the difference is before you activate goal. I did this for Moon Pie only, since I don't have the Nursery Rhyme Oven it's originally from. Note this only if you want to earn gems for mastery.

Hope this helps ��

Edit----This only applies to next future side goals, sorry about this completed one ��
    That's an excellent tip, totally adding it to the infopost on mastering side goal recipes!

Farm Supplier
    All Recipes in Mystical Stove:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SNOW_20231009_085534_042.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	104.7 KB 
ID:	71246

I like all the recipes especially the Mystical tea ✨ I love this goal overall 💘

Quote Originally Posted by Missprestigious View Post
    Thank you so much for sharing the grimoire cake counter display! I was going to skip this goal because I have way too many counters to clear, but I love reading and couldn't resist this unique design. I will probably stop after the first goal, even though the second goal recipes are beautiful too. (I need to get back to serving my red velvet cakes haha)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That's brilliant! I always love it when they go way outside of the box like this, at first glance it passes as a deco which I'm sure lots of players will appreciate. The colors of the recipes so far match the rest of the goal items well which is a good thing in general. I personally would've loved it even more if it they'd done a darker/moodier theme for this goal but that's just me and a very minor nitpick.
    I thought that a moodier aesthetic would fit the goal and season better too, but the grimoire cake goes surprisingly well with previous book decos! I love how it fits with my bakery theme. This is my outdoor reading spot:

Name:	IMG_2979.png 
Views:	82 
Size:	1.76 MB 
ID:	71252
    Last edited by lemonysnickers; 10-09-23 at 04:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Hope this helps 🙂

Edit----This only applies to next future side goals, sorry about this completed one 😕
    Im confused because don?t you have to buy the wallpaper/tile in order to get the first appliance from the main goal unlocked? Or am I wrong?

Host(ess)
    Im confused because don?t you have to buy the wallpaper/tile in order to get the first appliance from the main goal unlocked? Or am I wrong?
    It is 83 servings to mastery.
    Level 1 =8
    Level 2 =15
    Level 3 =20
    Level 4 =40

I'm pretty sure you do need to buy the wallpaper and tile to get started at all. But you can still juggle the baking on the side goal so you can master the recipes. The order in which you bake is important. This is how I did this one :

Did 55 recipe A before 10 recipe B.... satisfied part 1
    Did 62 recipe B before 13 recipe A.... satisfied part 2
    Did the 15 recipe A & 11 recipe B to finish part 3

I already had the prize so did this only to master for the gems.
    This just an extra account I use to post, my real/main bakery and restaurant are not associated with this ID.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    It is 83 servings to mastery.
    Level 1 =8
    Level 2 =15
    Level 3 =20
    Level 4 =40

I'm pretty sure you do need to buy the wallpaper and tile to get started at all. But you can still juggle the baking on the side goal so you can master the recipes. The order in which you bake is important. This is how I did this one :

Did 55 recipe A before 10 recipe B.... satisfied part 1
    Did 62 recipe B before 13 recipe A.... satisfied part 2
    Did the 15 recipe A & 11 recipe B to finish part 3

I already had the prize so did this only to master for the gems.
    Ok. Thank you!

Host(ess)
    AnnirasSweets ends her beginning goal post (I think always) with a part called USEFUL INFO, and it IS truly helpful. The very last thing she lists is *Mastering SG recipes*. That’s where you should look for the best information. Since I didn’t need the prize I could have done it easier if I’d have read what she wrote.
    THANK YOU again Anniras!
    This just an extra account I use to post, my real/main bakery and restaurant are not associated with this ID.

Executive Chef

This is mostly helpful only if you're not doing main 14 Day goal, and just interested in doing side goal and mastering recipes. You can start cooking side goal recipes before you buy wallpaper/tile and activate it, since their in basic oven already at beginning right away.

If you're doing main goal though, yes you'd need to buy wallpaper/tiles to unlock new appliances, and better to master recipes using method @Zextra1 mentioned in previous post 🙂

Farm Supplier
    Bonus Recipe: Moon Cake

Name:	SNOW_20231011_175715_201.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	71273

The beautiful moon cake together with earth cake �� wish that both are place in pedestal to make it even more prettier but love it all in all ������

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast