Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Mystical Munchies - 2023 Oct. 03 (14 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Missprestigious View Post
    Bonus Recipe: Moon Cake

Attachment 71273

The beautiful moon cake together with earth cake �� wish that both are place in pedestal to make it even more prettier but love it all in all ������
    Nice! But that's definitely not what I was expecting...

Maybe because the slice of Earth Cake in the menu showed the rounded layers whereas this recipe looks like a slice of standard layer cake in the menu? I do like this recipe but I would like it more if the menu image better matched the shape of the cake itself.
    ----------
    Quote Originally Posted by Zxtra1 View Post
    AnnirasSweets ends her beginning goal post (I think always) with a part called USEFUL INFO, and it IS truly helpful. The very last thing she lists is *Mastering SG recipes*. That’s where you should look for the best information. Since I didn’t need the prize I could have done it easier if I’d have read what she wrote.
    THANK YOU again Anniras!
    So happy to hear that players are finding the collection of threads useful I've been adding to it whenever I come across some bit of info that I think might help so keep an eye out for new additions!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Missprestigious View Post
    Bonus Recipe: Moon Cake

Attachment 71273

The beautiful moon cake together with earth cake �� wish that both are place in pedestal to make it even more prettier but love it all in all ������
    i love how the moon cake turned out!! i do agree they should have put this and the earth cake on a pedestal so they could stand out more, but other than that these are creative! maybe they'll do more planets in the future 😁🤓

i also agree with Annira, they could've done more with the cake center, i would've liked a darker blue filling instead of the brown, but overall the recipes lately have been a win for me, i've seen more creativity/uniqueness and colorfulness which i love cause we have so many bread and beige recipes so I'm glad they're branching out and have new ideas! 🙌🏼 =]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234