Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - September 15th, 2023 (5 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Part 4:

5 Herb Crusted Porks
    5 Grilled Ham Musubis
    10 Glazed Ham (1 Day)
    15 Dragon Ramens

Executive Chef
    Thanks @ClothesPeg and @Ayubling Parts 2, 3, 4 updated to goal steps on post # 1 🙂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    Attachment 70970
    Fall Garden - Previous side goal prize 14 November 2019

Thanks for name of prize, found it quicker 🙂

"Fall Garden" is 1st place prize from "Autumn Gift Box" *released November 2012

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Rollbacks are the worst! It's definitely not just you, this is one of the most commonly occurring issues that players in EVERY s8 game suffers through but it does seem to be more frequent in CS & DS - so much so that it's all but expected these days.

A player over in BS just brought up this very issue last week during a goal. Since I'm a bit short for time right now, I'm just going to copy my response from the BS thread in the hopes that the tips shared might help you as well.

Over the years players across all the games have discussed this issue too many times to count and the general consensus is that these 'rollbacks' are most commonly due to a sync error. Keep in mind this is all anecdotal evidence since the company has a policy of not discussing tech issues on the forum but the tips are things that myself and others have found to help minimize rollbacks. And even if they don't solve your problem entirely, it's certainly not going to make things worse at any rate, lol.

Sadly, there's nothing to be done about the 'lost' recipes; but going forward, you may want to make sure you've fully connected with the s8 server before you serve the recipes. (Of course, you can open a Support Ticket on the issue if you'd like, but it can take time and the goal may be over before you hear back from them)

A general tip is to not serve recipes first thing after opening the game, let it run for thirty seconds or so. I usually clear tips from my tables and clear away those annoying add icons on my screen before doing any cooking/serving. Doing this seems to increase your odds of seeing if your connection is unstable before wasting cooked foods.

If my connection does seem unstable or I'm just worried about my recipes not counting, I'll force a connection to the server then serve a single recipe before opening my goal book to make sure it's counted. If it did count the recipe, I serve up the rest but if it didn't then I'll hard close the game and try the process all over again. If I'm feeling particularly paranoid about my goal progress, I'll force a connection again after serving the recipes and I always take screen shots of the pop ups after I've finished a goal task just in case I have to open a ticket, lol. (You can force your game to connect to the s8 servers by writing/deleting messages from your wall, loading the Community wall or visiting a neighbor.) Good luck!
    Thank you so so much, I'll try to slow it down, I just thought i had to wait till after the pop ups were done. But i'll start post/deleting to my wall before i do anything now. Treat it like an Old Dos game where i have to type before i play.

Executive Chef

Mama's Pork Cutlet & Monster Canteen Food (Smoker Pit/1st & 2nd new recipes)

Rhino Keeper
    I like the prize and recipes for this 5-day but I miss the echo ovens personally always look forward to the second 5-day in a cycle, missed a lot of goals back when I took a break. Hope they come back

New Resident BoatwrightMeredith's Avatar
    Thanks!

Executive Chef

Dragon Ramen (Smoker Pit/3rd new recipe)

Executive Chef

Goal Prize "Fall Garden" 4x4 (1 Free)

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Guess we're getting new 5 day goal with same title as last week's, hope players don't confuse threads and pay attention to dates 🫠
    I was confused at first. I thought my memory was going.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast