Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story: ADD ME / July - Sep 2023

New Resident
    Hola, soy nueva jugando y necesito vecinos. ID: Doneyris0710

Farm Supplier
    I would find it really useful if people gave their restaurant name as well as their Storm8 id. I know who my neighbours are but not necessarily their Storm8 id.
    Aka - AJ's Sad Cafe 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who don't do challenges and want food gifts like me. I accept all requests for parts. Leave a message on my wall so I can visit you before accepting your invitation

I occasionally participate in 15 and 5 day goals.
    I appreciate gifts of Roast Chicken or Stew and Basic Parts.
    I am a level 99 player who speaks Spanish.
    ID: bezczelnyguy

New Resident
    Looking for neighbors in Restaurant Story: LauraLee13

I am mom2718, level 99, daily player. I do not tip, and do not expect tips or messages left on my wall. I gift all my neighbors goal items daily and send back all parts requests. I have had enough neighbors drop out that I struggle to finish goal ovens. Please only add if you gift goal parts and maybe basic oven parts when the goals are winding down.

Storm8 ID: Colorlessmonster

I tip when i can, which usually leaves me at 4 stars, but i'm not super religious about it.
    I ALWAYS respond to gift requests, and if you message me before I send out my daily gifts (which are goal related, or base parts during downtimes) I'll send you what you request specifically which means 2 goals a day, one from requests, one from daily gifting.

I prefer 5 day gift goals and usually decline 15 day goal gift because I fake bake my way to appliances.

I play every day and would love to have you in my restaurant and gift list. Happy cooking~

ID: nellanpellanjane
    Rarely tip, but always sends gifts to help and I wish the same from my neighbours!

Add me: guitarinblue
    I play daily but do not always tip. I DO respond to gift requests and I?d appreciate the same in return. I?m really looking for neighbors to help complete challenges. So many of my neighbors are no longer active I can?t get past the first appliance anymore!

New Resident
    I just resurrected my very first restaurant, level 65, and have no neighbors left. I'm just using this account to send goal gifts to my primary Restaurant, but could use some neighbors willing to help with basic parts (even if it's only responding to gift requests). I will be mass gifting goal parts only. No Tipping Required. Thanks.

ID: krys_42

New Resident

LF 🥶 chill active neighbors

Hi, I am level 99 and have been playing for at least 10 years. If you are chill and active please add me 🆔sarwynn
    🧊I mass gift, please don?t get mad
    🧊 I?m a silent tipper but faithful
    🧊 and I hope you have a blessedly chill day 🥶

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast