Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: ADD ME / Jul-Sep 2023

ID: PrachiPatil
    Level 82. Looking to complete goals. Will tip back ❤️

New Resident
    Hello 🥰
    im back playing bakery story after a few years. Level 8 and would love neighbours to complete goals. Happily tip and send gifts if theirs anything in particular you want sending or need. 🥰🎂

ID- xpaigey

ID MATHGEEK007

Looking for goal players who gift goal parts during goals and basic parts in between

Thanks! I try to tip and gift daily + read walls

Thanks!
    -Keeks

Need neighbors add me please Primcess16

Farm Supplier
    THEBAKER601 is my ID. I'm level 99. I'm looking for neighbors to help with goals. Tipping not necessary.

Bakery story

Feel free to add me!

New Resident
    Hi all! My ID is: Aksha99.

I?m happy to help with goals and gifts I?m in Australia so it would be cool if some other Australians were in my neighbourhood so time zones linked up, but really wanting to have as many neighbours as possible from wherever!

Thanks

New Resident
    Please add sweet891

I play goals and am level 99

New Resident
    Hi!! I just hit level 50 today 🙂 I welcome anyone to be my neighbor! Any level, daily player or not.

For gifting: I have my gift preferences on my wall. You can post on my wall, or I will look on your wall as well to see what you like. 🙂

((I feel like when everyone has gift pref's on their wall, it makes things way easier!))

I have a lot of neighbors so I don't always make it through the whole list for tipping. But, if you get to me before I get to you, leave a message. You become priority for the day 🫡

🩵my id: madduns🩵 !!! Can't wait to be friends!!
    Last edited by madduns; 07-22-23 at 02:54 AM.

I am mom2718. I play daily, gift, and answer parts requests. I do not tip and rarely read my wall, so I don’t expect tips. Need neighbors who will gift goal parts. I am struggling to build goal stoves due to lack of parts.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast