Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    25 is definitely the pre-requisite level for the mini event- I had that confirmed ages back when the mini events were released. It might have just been a glitch for the realm master, but I'll check this week.
    Thank you for the info. I submitted a ticket to support.

I visited my older, higher level kingdoms that I haven?t visited in a long time, and they all got the event, even though they didn?t even have Makeda?s Wagon yet. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Thank you for the info. I submitted a ticket to support.

I visited my older, higher level kingdoms that I haven?t visited in a long time, and they all got the event, even though they didn?t even have Makeda?s Wagon yet. Weird.
    This Realm Master was for high level players only.

Rhino Keeper
    The adventures sent from Gothic king's keep are not counted for Goblin's Big Adventure goal. In my other kingdom where I have Gothic Queens Court, they are counted. Should I send a ticket about this?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    The adventures sent from Gothic king's keep are not counted for Goblin's Big Adventure goal. In my other kingdom where I have Gothic Queens Court, they are counted. Should I send a ticket about this?
    I'll report this for you. If you need to go to Support I'll let you know asap.

On it!

Fashion Designer
    Just a little thing. I’ve been collecting from my goblins every 8 hours and usually get spawns off 3-4 from 5. Now I find that I have more blue crystals than orange crystals, (and here I thought the blue ones would be the rarest) but both are needed in equal quantities to trade for seeker coins. Which is what sometimes happens in MH’s when I have more staff tokens than sword tokens. Looks like next visit I’ll be doing a lot more spawning from mushrooms as those goblins don’t drop any blue at all.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This Realm Master was for high level players only.
    Is there a reason for that? It seems a bit prejudicial. I guess maybe it?s supposed to be a ?reward? for high level players, but this seems like a ?punishment? for being a lower level player.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Is there a reason for that? It seems a bit prejudicial. I guess maybe it?s supposed to be a ?reward? for high level players, but this seems like a ?punishment? for being a lower level player.
    only high level player have overflowing inventory, the event items don't provide enough point to finish it. Well this time it looks like I have used a little too much inventory as I did not expect that each balloon, cauldron, etc. would drop all points. I think it would yield around 1000 points from the event.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    only high level player have overflowing inventory, the event items don't provide enough point to finish it. Well this time it looks like I have used a little too much inventory as I did not expect that each balloon, cauldron, etc. would drop all points. I think it would yield around 1000 points from the event.
    I had plenty of inventory and won the last Real Master event.....
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    On it!
    This has now been fixed

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast