Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    If you have some time to fill in and some left over energy you can do the crystal trades. You need 10 of each crystal in the wagon. Mostly you get more than that 10 of each crystal, and every extra crystal that way costs only 1 energy to get them. eg: if you do a trade and get 14 purple, 12 orange and 11 blue that means you have earned 7 crystals for that 1 energy. I?ve done heaps of them and they?re paying off. While I?m watching TV in the evenings, and waiting for other items to mature, I tap on the trades. I?ve had quite a few coins as a result.

Of courseI purchased the portal first then I got MM (7 d timer)2nd as she drops 3-9 coins a week (I had 5,7,9,3) which only cost me the 1 energy to collect from her. I then did the crystal dragon (5 d timer) next because she gives crystals and a chance of coins. Some of the crystal amounts I?ve gotten from the dragon are in double digits, again for only 1 energy. Of course the way the crystal drops work you?ll end up with more purple than any others, when that happens I do the Travellers Trade which drops multiples of the other 2, and often drops all kinds of building materials (even frequently used ones) and I?ve had the occasional golden item too. Hope this info helps other players.

So far each of the characters that I?ve summoned have story lines that require some action. The first 2 rewarded me with multiple trade tickets, the third with expansion permits. I?m now on my first goblin. So far I?ve earned about 8 cabbages and final reward window shows a golden nugget. For me I find MM a great addition as it gives me something to do while waiting for some items to mature, and the rewards have been really good.
    So glad I found this post. Was looking all over to find out which one I should summon w my meek number of coins and saw LC posted on page 17 about some characters storyline rewarded rotten cabbages but not saying how many. I’m trying to figure out if I want to gamble on to get the tent grand prize. Came back to page 1 to get more info and yep Gertie card does say rotten cabbages reward woohoo. Sweeter that this one got only 4 steps and 8 rotten cabbages. Thanks SW (and all in the team) and LC.

Apologies for init your screen name. I am somewhat dyslexic and prone to scramble people screenname which to me a worse crime

Fashion Designer
    Rockford arrived in my realm yesterday.
    1st collection: 2 purple Travelers Crystals, 2 blue Seekers Crystals, and stone (maxed for stone so do not have a number)
    2nd collection: black flag for Earth Wisps

I got my answer, crystals are not guaranteed.
    Last edited by SylvanSanctuary; 01-30-24 at 05:41 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    Rockford arrived in my realm yesterday.
    1st collection: 2 purple Travelers Crystals, 2 blue Seekers Crystals, and stone (maxed for stone so do not have a number)
    2nd collection: black flag for Earth Wisps

I got my answer, crystals are not guaranteed.
    Thank you for letting us know! I will continue to save my Seeker's Coins for something better.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, I'm working on catching up on storylines for the various Hub guides. I've added the last 3 stories to the dedicated MM thread and updated page 1 of this thread with the links to all of those stories. Many thanks to Shibuya and SylvanSanctuary for capturing goals. I'm still working on getting official drops for the main items, so keep an eye out for any new info to assist with what to craft. I would like to also collate the excellent posts from Lemrac & others about the crafting order etc for new players and add a section on page 1 with that info. I'll get to that after I catch up on a few other things.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, I'm working on catching up on storylines for the various Hub guides. I've added the last 3 stories to the dedicated MM thread and updated page 1 of this thread with the links to all of those stories. Many thanks to Shibuya and SylvanSanctuary for capturing goals. I'm still working on getting official drops for the main items, so keep an eye out for any new info to assist with what to craft. I would like to also collate the excellent posts from Lemrac & others about the crafting order etc for new players and add a section on page 1 with that info. I'll get to that after I catch up on a few other things.

I just checked it out. Looks great (sorry I didn't do screen grabs of the dialogues and story steps) I'll try to do better next time there's a new story item in portal or wagon.
    The amount of work you put in is incredible, THANK YOU.

Hi all, I've been having a little revolution (as you do!) in the master Madam Makeda thread. As such, I've updated the post 1 table of contents links in this thread to the master thread. I've been clearing out my phone screenshots, so I've added a bunch of new info for goals I've done. There are still missing entries, but we'll get there!

I've also pulled out the Realm Master information and created a new Hub thread for that. I'll split that out and work on that further down the track just on layout. I'm happy with the text that is currently there. As always, add any extra info the Hub feedback thread for new/missing/clarity that's needed in any guide.

Executive Chef
    I have just crafted my 4th artic fox but the card is not greyed out like items usually are if you are maxed on them. Has anyone tried to craft a 5th one. I don’t want to waste 400 coins if I won’t be able to place it.

Fashion Designer
    Rockford just dropped mithril. Didn't realise that was possible

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Rockford just dropped mithril. Didn't realise that was possible
    His splash screen showed crystals, Fey crystal, jewels, iron ore, Elvenite, and Mithril.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

His inventory card is in the master thread. He drops more than those items. Oh, I'd better check on that if you saw iron ore in the splash screen.

Rockford
    Info: Geologist, Adventurer, Crystal Connoisseur. Visit for a chance at Seeker's, Wanderer's, and Traveler's Shards, Mithril, Fey Crystals, Evenite, and more!
    Crafted: Workshop, 10 hours - 4 composite crystal
    Drops: seeker's crystal, traveler's crystal, wanderer's crystal, elvenite, fey crystal, jewels, mithril, silver ore
    Collection time: 15 hours