Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh sweet! thanks for sharing

Oh boy, Mamma Yana just gave me seeker coins and 10 at that. I believe LemraCafe now

Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Elena the Hatchling (baby harpie) just dropped 1 seekers coin (every little bit helps), and Mamma Yana just dropped 10 seekers coin, and crystal pony dropped 1 too. Feeling especially lucky today.
    Where did Elena and the Crystal Pony come from? I don?t see them in my Trade Portal yet. Maybe I?m not advanced enough yet?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Where did Elena and the Crystal Pony come from? I don?t see them in my Trade Portal yet. Maybe I?m not advanced enough yet?
    Crystal pony (steed) comes from portal starting with Imogen. When you do her story it includes summoning a crystal steed (you have the option to summon 4 in total) Unfortunately I can't remember what story I did to get Eleni, but she's a baby harpy that was a reward from doing one of the non-goblin storylines. (Some of the stories I did from the portal are no longer there and I've done so many crystal storylines I'm having a hard time remembering what started which story.) ElenI (baby harpy) also has dropped gold nuggets, which makes her a valuable item. When I did the harpy story I ended up with 3 adults, all of whom also drop golden items. Sorry if this explanation is a bit roundabout, but I hope it helps.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 01-23-24 at 04:27 AM.

Fashion Designer
    The Crystal Steed comes from Imogen or the Crystal Witch storyline. Shibuya has all the info in post 288 (page 29) of this thread. See link below.
    I do not recommend it as an early storyline to pursue. Imogen only drops 1 to 2 crystals a day and the crystal drops from the steed are not guaranteed. If you are just starting Makeda, there are better ways to use your Seekers Coin.

Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1706222

Fashion Designer
    Oh boy, Mamma Yana just gave me seeker coins and 10 at that. I believe LemraCafe now
    Nice to be believed, thank you

Fashion Designer
    Crystal pony (steed) comes from portal starting with Imogen. When you do her story it includes summoning a crystal steed (you have the option to summon 4 in total) Unfortunately I can't remember what story I did to get Eleni, but she's a baby harpy that was a reward from doing one of the non-goblin storylines. (Some of the stories I did from the portal are no longer there and I've done so many crystal storylines I'm having a hard time remembering what started which story.) ElenI (baby harpy) also has dropped gold nuggets, which makes her a valuable item. When I did the harpy story I ended up with 3 adults, all of whom also drop golden items. Sorry if this explanation is a bit roundabout, but I hope it helps.
    For the harpies, you need to complete the Trial of Virtues storylines. Then you can purchase the 3 adult harpies in the Crystal Portal. It starts with Adamantia for 100 Seekers Coins. She showed up after I completed the first Trial of Virtues storyline and had the Strong Elder.

The baby harpy (Eleni) can be crafted in Ivy’s Magic Nursery with Harpy’s milk. That will probably drop from the adult harpies. I am not sure if she is available after just Adamantia or if you need all 3 adults.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3649.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	72853

Shibuyas information on the harpies: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1699155

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    For the harpies, you need to complete the Trial of Virtues storylines. Then you can purchase the 3 adult harpies in the Crystal Portal. It starts with Adamantia for 100 Seekers Coins. She showed up after I completed the first Trial of Virtues storyline and had the Strong Elder.

The baby harpy (Eleni) can be crafted in Ivy’s Magic Nursery with Harpy’s milk. That will probably drop from the adult harpies. I am not sure if she is available after just Adamantia or if you need all 3 adults.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3649.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	72853

Shibuyas information on the harpies: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1699155
    As ever SylvanSancuary has provided great info. I'm glad your memory is better than mine tonight

Awww thank you much y’all! I have only got the. Crystal dragon as said it drops crystal but seeing just an ok drop for 7 days I’ve been saving up for those that drops energy. However my eyes keep straying over those new additions I completed the Trials of Virtues but did not craft Adamantia. Guess I should wait huh.

Nice to be believed, thank you
    Haha, Of course I do. Thanks for keep on posting encouraging drop updates. As I’m seeing those I keep collecting and I now believe it can happen to me! That I meant.