Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Dislike the over lap of monster hunt. Wish we could turn off Madame mini events. Want shields not crystals.
    I just got a bunch of horses. IMO I wasted more energy tapping around trying to find the coin dropping monsters to craft shields, than if every single bit of energy got me a point and a token towards crafting the golds for a MRC craft. I am still crafting all the MRC energy droppers, then I will work towards a Wizards Portal & upgrade that.

It's fairly easy to avoid Madam Makeda monster spawns.

I am excited about the Rockford story though, as well as the new witch.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 01-14-24 at 02:27 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    I never had issues with my horses. Very successful. I have had goblins pop up where they aren’t suppose to. We all have our preferences. Three challenges at once is too much, especially if there is a life…..school, work, running a-home, social life and extra curriculum activities. Gaming was to relax at the end of a hard day.so not everyone would choose to do only two and wish to turn off the third. Some people can do everything ….life, three challenges at once, straight A student, and supporting themselves, meals, clean clothes and home, multitasking, playing in multiply games, more power to them.

Fashion Designer
    Rockford takes 10hrs to summon. That's a long time to have a workshop occupied.

Fashion Designer
    Eleni the Hatchling (baby harpie) just dropped 1 seekers coin (every little bit helps), and Mamma Yana just dropped 10 seekers coin, and crystal steed dropped 1 too. Feeling especially lucky today.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 01-23-24 at 04:29 AM. Reason: corrected spelling of items names and descriptions

Executive Chef
    Not happy that The Crystal Chronicles is now at the #1 spot in the wagon, I wish it would move behind the basic trades. I've developed some "muscle memory" around the trades & keep doing the wrong ones! So used to tapping spot #2 aaargh!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I feel the same way too! I'm going to ask the team if both crafts can be moved to the end. Can only ask! (edit: done)

Fashion Designer
    Rockford just dropped multiples of all three crystals. Glad I got him!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    Rockford just dropped multiples of all three crystals. Glad I got him!
    Thanks for posting. Does he always drop crystals or is it random?
    What is his timer?
    I am trying to decide if I get him or Karan (a goblin next).

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I feel the same way too! I'm going to ask the team if both crafts can be moved to the end. Can only ask! (edit: done)
    Not sure if you've noticed but the crafts are rearranged as requested! How good is that! thanks team!!

Can someone check (only if you're making them anyway) if the horse trap graphic was updated? I'll give it a go after the mini event is finished if no one else gets a chance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Not sure if you've noticed but the crafts are rearranged as requested! How good is that! thanks team!!

Can someone check (only if you're making them anyway) if the horse trap graphic was updated? I'll give it a go after the mini event is finished if no one else gets a chance.
    Yes, the horse trap now has changed to look like the one in the wagon. They look quite lovely now.