Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hansbwix View Post
    The option is actually in the Summoner?s Portal. You can purchase extra seeker coins for 25 gems each instead of 50.
    Aha! Thanks, I looked in there for a simple purchase, not just a way to buy gems towards an item. Such a deal, only 25 gems instead of 50 for a single coin ��

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I managed to come in first in the Realm Seeker contest and now need only 464 Seeker coins to get the Crystal Alicorn . As good a goal as any other- shouldn?t take more than a year 😉.
    My prediction was made in July but happy to report the Crystal Alicorn is already mine! Many thanks to Mamma Yana who twice contributed ten coins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2466.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	201.2 KB 
ID:	72057

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    How wonderful! Congratulations! And also to other players who have the crystal items.

Fashion Designer
    My prediction was made in July but happy to report the Crystal Alicorn is already mine! Many thanks to Mamma Yana who twice contributed ten coins.

WOW that's so awesome. Congrats!

I'm just now really focusing on the Madam Makeda event. I've been slowing my participation in the regular weekly events to work on main stories and this side event. I'm enjoying it and glad it's available every weekend. Hopefully I can get a Crystal Alicorn one day!

Fashion Designer

Congrats. Have you crafted any of the goblins in the portal yet? If you do they can be collected from every 8 hrs and often spawn goblins that drop the crystals. I also crafted a couple of baby goblins too and usually spawn one of every crystal dropping goblin - 3,5,8,10,30 and 90. Along with crystal trades, drops from crystal dragon, Madame Makeda, Mamma Yan and Helena it's made crafting coins much easier and frequent, thus allowing the crafting of other crystal items. Keep up the hard work, you might be surprised how attaining the crystal items seems to happen with more frequency. Good luck in future.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow! For the first time EVER I didn't get a single spawn from any of my goblins. It felt so momentous that I had to document it, lol.

Fashion Designer
    I really want the Crystal Fox. Am I better off saving up for it or buying a Goblin in the meantime?. My understanding is that having the Goblins helps spawn more Goblins, but I don't have that much energy, so I don't really have a way to fight a lot more goblins than what I am already doing on the weekend.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    I really want the Crystal Fox. Am I better off saving up for it or buying a Goblin in the meantime?. My understanding is that having the Goblins helps spawn more Goblins, but I don't have that much energy, so I don't really have a way to fight a lot more goblins than what I am already doing on the weekend.
    Do you have the 4 baby goblins? That's all I have and I'm almost to my first Crystal Alicorn and I barely do the weekend challenges. Just slow and steady.
    But it's your game. Do what you want or think you can handle time wise and energy wise.

Farm Supplier
    Instead of fighting goblins, I do the "Crystal Trade" (in Makeda's Wagon) constantly and I'm up to 360 seeker coins. It's a really great way to get enough crystals to trade for coins. The trade takes one energy bit instead of the multiples needed to fight goblins.

Fashion Designer
    I have the six goblins from the portal, all of which have the likelihood to spawn goblins. I also crafted 4 baby goblins, again likely to spawn goblins. When I'm able I to do crystal trades constantly. So far I've been able to summon 2 crystal foxes, 1 crystal kitsunecorn and 1 crystal alicorn. I would not have gotten these without the constant crystal trades. By spawning goblins twice a day and doing constant crystal trades the rewards are well worth the time. Usually I do lots of trades while waiting for other crafts to mature, and while watching some telly. Admittedly sometimes the crystal trades give less than ten of some crystals but those trades don't happen often enough to be a deterrent. Of course as riverly says it's your kingdom and how you play it is up to you. Good luck with whatever you decide is best for you.