Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Madam Makeda's mini events ongoing discussion thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    See SW’s post #110 on the page before with a link to the new animals.

This is a cut-and-paste from linked page.

Crystal Alicorn max 4
    Info: This Alicorn has a horn made of pure crystal. Drops Energy.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 day - 500 seeker's coin
    Drops: 40 energy, lovecupine monster (specific quest)
    Collection time: 7 days

Crystal Phoenix max 4
    Info: This phoenix's feathers shimmer in the sun. Has a chance to drop Glimmerdust, Earth Wisps and other crafting materials.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 10 minutes - 200 seeker's coin
    Drops: earth wisp, glimmerdust, living wood, petal (blue), wood
    Collection time: 4 hours

Crystal Kitsunecorn max 4
    Info: This Kitsunecorn's horn can cut glass! Drops Energy and a chance of Spellbound Dew.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 day - 500 seeker's coin
    Drops: 2+ energy, spellbound dew
    Collection time: 22 hours

Crystal Fox max 4
    Info: This crystalized kit loves napping deep within dark caves. Drops Energy.
    Crafted: Summoner's Portal, 1 day - 400 seeker's coin
    Drops: 20+ energy, direwolf milk
    Collection time: 5 days

I’ll probably go for the crystal fox. Choice made purely from an aesthetic preference, not drops.
    Thank you. I don’t know why I didn’t go and check myself. I now have 397 coins so this will definitely help me to make a decision.

Fashion Designer
    Do we have info on Adamantia yet? Trying to decide where to spend my seekers coins. Thanks in advance.

Fashion Designer
    Meanwhile, over here in the land of limited energy, another month and *maybe* I can get the Summoner?s Portal. Not sure how long after that I can craft my first critter. What?s the cheapest thing in the Portal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    Meanwhile, over here in the land of limited energy, another month and *maybe* I can get the Summoner?s Portal. Not sure how long after that I can craft my first critter. What?s the cheapest thing in the Portal?
    The cheapest items in the portal are 50 coins, which are for the 6 goblins, then 75 for the crystal dragon, 100 for a new character (looks like a harpy), then 200 for crystal pheonix, then 200 for crystal kitsuncunes, then 400 for crystal foxes and 500 for crystal alicorns. Most of this info is on page 1 of this thread.

Executive Chef
    Just to say, SW, the linked post states that the crystal kitsunecorn is 500 seeker’s coins to craft but in my game, it is 400.
    Last edited by zoroak; 07-24-23 at 09:01 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LemracCafe View Post
    The cheapest items in the portal are 50 coins, which are for the 6 goblins, then 75 for the crystal dragon, 100 for a new character (looks like a harpy), then 200 for crystal pheonix, then 200 for crystal kitsuncunes, then 400 for crystal foxes and 500 for crystal alicorns. Most of this info is on page 1 of this thread.
    Thank you, Lemrac! 😀

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Just to say, SW, the linked post states that the crystal kitsunecorn is 500 seeker’s coins to craft but in my game, it is 400.
    Typo. Will fix it later thanks!

edit: Done and changed a few more things since I was in there! It's a masterpiece in the making
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 07-24-23 at 06:42 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerSwan51 View Post
    The cheapest character in the portal is Suki for 20 coins. Does not drop items for the goblins but check SWs post to see what Suki does drop.

Getting rather cranky here. I am trying to spawn the green Forest Wisps from the white trillium. OK for 3 days each week I virtually give up on this as I mainly get goblins, I know they are only 5 hit traveling goblins but just now I got 2 skunkcupines followed by a goblin. Waste of energy, got to wait till I build energy back up again before I try for a wisp again. Please S8, once MM has departed, turn them off. She left yesterday, couldn't the goblins have followed her, and no this hasn't spawned from a goblin creature I crafted. You are limiting the time I can spawn wisps.

Fashion Designer
    I’ve managed to summon 2 baby goblins on 8 hr timers and can spawn MM goblins. Those spawned goblins are where I got enough milk to do the summoning. The slowest filler was the glimmer mushrooms from mine and other gnomish item droppers. Still debating which item to summon next - as I’m still waiting for any info about Adamantia and her storyline.
    Last edited by LemracCafe; 07-28-23 at 06:21 AM.